✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I dont know. I don't know what it is.
Nobodys presence is more powerful then Gods and you say you feel it all the time. I mean are your thoughts or does your thoughts sets on God when you feel it?

Upvote 0

joshcorn

Oct 27, 2017
Dartmouth Nova Scotia
✟14,533.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They are angels. We each have at least one.They are part of the kingdom of Heaven sent as helpers to us to do Kingdom work. Most of the Church is only know how to do carnal work and nothing about spiritual work.There are a lot of board angels out there waiting and hoping one day we will learn about them and how we work together.If you are aware that he is there ask him his name.It is nice to know the names of your friends.If you hear a voice say that it is worshiping angles well that is a demon talking.He knows that if you move into this truth that demon is in big trouble.Do a study on angels in the bible.There are hundreds of accounts of types and functions .Here are a couple to get you started.

Luke 4-10
10 For it is written: “ ‘He will command his angels concerning you to guard you carefully;
Hebrews 1:14
14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Nobodys presence is more powerful then Gods and you say you feel it all the time. I mean are your thoughts or does your thoughts sets on God when you feel it?
I'm not thinking about anything in particular...just normal stuff and I can feel it then.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just feel we all have our vices, things that tempt us easily and sins we naturally gravitate towards more than others.
Yeah. That is what Hebrews calls the "sin that so easily besets us."

Hebrews 12:1 (ASV)
Therefore let us also, seeing we are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,​

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not thinking about anything in particular...just normal stuff and I can feel it then.
I know God's presence when it is manifested. I do not think it can be mistaken.

I suggest you find someone who is accomplished in the charismatic gift of discerning of spirits (see 1 Cor 12) or word of knowledge. Ask them.

Upvote 0

Geoghegan

Too many questions.
Jan 24, 2018
Chicago
✟16,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Try moving and living someplace far away for some time. If strange things/coincidences begins happening in that place or town or city or even a whole country then you can rest assured that something is with you!:oldthumbsup:

This is true. I was "haunted" by something that literally followed me around my hometown. When I was 18, I joined the service, and thereafter have never had that spirit return. I don't really know if it was my paranoia or if it was a spirit. Maybe I had too much time on my hands and I had to grow up a little bit; but it was creepy and then it was gone. So, praise God. And can I just say, wow...am I old!

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
really? Im glad Im not alone .... thought i was the only one who felt this way...what do u thinkt it is? Ill take note to stat singing lol and worshipping.
So Far side - can you give us an update?

My mom used to have dreams/visions that always came true a few days later. She had a sense of GOD being with her even as a small child, while my grandparents (her mom and dad) were very adverse to the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is true. I was "haunted" by something that literally followed me around my hometown. When I was 18, I joined the service, and thereafter have never had that spirit return. I don't really know if it was my paranoia or if it was a spirit. Maybe I had too much time on my hands and I had to grow up a little bit; but it was creepy and then it was gone. So, praise God. And can I just say, wow...am I old!
There are some people that are born spiritually sensitive. In our modern western world we usually outgrow that sensitivity by early adulthood.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So Far side - can you give us an update?

My mom used to have dreams/visions that always came true a few days later. She had a sense of GOD being with her even as a small child, while my grandparents (her mom and dad) were very adverse to the Lord.
Thats so beautiful. I don't have that sense...like knowing...but looking at my life from the outside I think God is with me because I'm somewhat lucky...2017/2018 was such a good year. But I don't "feel" Gods presence or hear him speak... I used to have dreams when I was deeper in the lord than I am now.

But no, I'm not special or set apart if thats what youre asking... I'm just a normal person I have zero discernment lol ,no visions...I feel those that do or are granted the ability to experience those things are probably meant to be used in a mighty way for God. I'm not putting myself down when I say this but,,,,I'm simply just a normal person. I don't experience all that...I am not sure what my spiritual gift is...or if I have one.. L..but not every Christian is meant to have super natural out of this world experiences. Not everyone is called to be a pastor or evangelist or whatever...and I think that kind of thinking is what may have some people thinking they arent saved bc they dont experience or do what Christian A can do(hear from God, see visions , pastor ect) . I think God wants some people to just have simply follow him. Live a normal life, read,pray and follow him....and I think I fall in that category....and I dont think anything is wrong with that.

But to update you...I still feel this odd feeling...

I honestly feel it may be my anxiety...I'm not sure.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No...Idk...its probably just me maybe.
No - I do not think it us just you.

I share some of my mom's sensitivity but carry it in a different way. A good friend of mine from my school days (who is now a pastor) has said he thinks I am a "mystic" in the classical Christian sense.

I encourage you to find a mature believer who is sensitive to the Spirit and pray together for discernment on that. It may be important.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
No - I do not think it us just you.

I share some of my mom's sensitivity but carry it in a different way. A good friend of mine from my school days (who is now a pastor) has said he thinks I am a "mystic" in the classical Christian sense.

I encourage you to find a mature believer who is sensitive to the Spirit and pray together for discernment on that. It may be important.
When I get the time ill try to. Perhaps its a spiritual door I left open ..or a familiar spirit...idk

Upvote 0