Something odd...

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Does anyone know about the HSP acronym?(highly sensitive person)

Idk if I am...I don't think I hit enough of the traits but I feel there's this one weird thing about me in particular.. That I hate ...and I don't know what it is...but it drives me crazy...

Like ...it feels lik3 something is always near or around me...especially when in alone...just think..of the presence u feel of someone coming next to you...but no one being there....that's what I feel...and it gets weirder when it feels like something is coming at you bit nothing is there...

Is my brain or body out of wack?

Just wondering if anyone ever experienced the same thing.

I'm sure this isn't a spiritual gift or anything... I just wasn't sure where to place this thread... But I've always felt this since forever... And I'm just wondering if its just me.

geiroffenberg

Sep 4, 2014
✟38,573.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
as you know from christian doctrine, there are beings with you at all times, both the parousia of God and even angels....actually not so much evil spirits as ppl think, becaue they dont stick around spiritual people.
But these angels and even God who dwells in and with and is one with your own spirit literally are beings, like invisible humans almost (not exactly but something like that). Most ppl are not aware of the spiritual realm because we are too much caught up in our thinking mind, but maybe you naturally is a mroe spiriually aware person but havent figured out yet exactly whats going on. Remember to not be fear driven becuase fear always löeads us wrong. As john said, when we walk with christ "the evil one can't touch us" (1 john 5:18), this is real, not just a nice saying. No reason to fear spirits at all. Better to get understanding because walking in the spirit is basically how we function in the gospel anyway since the spiritual mind is life and peace, but the carnal (thinking, judging, fearing, opinioated) mind is death, as paul said in rom 8:3

• Winner
Reactions: Sea Horse
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,720.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Like ...it feels lik3 something is always near or around me...especially when in alone...just think..of the presence u feel of someone coming next to you...but no one being there....that's what I feel...and it gets weirder when it feels like something is coming at you bit nothing is there...

Is my brain or body out of wack?

Try moving and living someplace far away for some time. If strange things/coincidences begins happening in that place or town or city or even a whole country then you can rest assured that something is with you!:oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

geiroffenberg

Sep 4, 2014
✟38,573.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Listen, pls dont take anyonce advice on what this is, you develope your own spiritual sense and you find out for yourself. If you dont know how to pray in a spiritual awake way, there have been mystics troughout all of church history, both of old and ven recent, both the catholic stream and in the protestand stream and in the ortodox stream, there is no lack of guidance on this, but only be guided by ppl with experience....also known as mature ppl or elders...ebcause they know what theyre talking about, and then develope your own spiritual mindset. thanks, thats all folks, ;)

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Try moving and living someplace far away for some time. If strange things/coincidences begins happening in that place or town or city or even a whole country then you can rest assured that something is with you!:oldthumbsup:
lol no don't say that lololol

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Listen, pls dont take anyonce advice on what this is, you develope your own spiritual sense and you find out for yourself. If you dont know how to pray in a spiritual awake way, there have been mystics troughout all of church history, both of old and ven recent, both the catholic stream and in the protestand stream and in the ortodox stream, there is no lack of guidance on this, but only be guided by ppl with experience....also known as mature ppl or elders...ebcause they know what theyre talking about, and then develope your own spiritual mindset. thanks, thats all folks, ;)
I'm not into Catholicism...but I will pray about this..its very weird.

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
as you know from christian doctrine, there are beings with you at all times, both the parousia of God and even angels....actually not so much evil spirits as ppl think, becaue they dont stick around spiritual people.
But these angels and even God who dwells in and with and is one with your own spirit literally are beings, like invisible humans almost (not exactly but something like that). Most ppl are not aware of the spiritual realm because we are too much caught up in our thinking mind, but maybe you naturally is a mroe spiriually aware person but havent figured out yet exactly whats going on. Remember to not be fear driven becuase fear always löeads us wrong. As john said, when we walk with christ "the evil one can't touch us" (1 john 5:18), this is real, not just a nice saying. No reason to fear spirits at all. Better to get understanding because walking in the spirit is basically how we function in the gospel anyway since the spiritual mind is life and peace, but the carnal (thinking, judging, fearing, opinioated) mind is death, as paul said in rom 8:3

Yes thats true we all have angels assigned to us as well as demons(from satan) which is why we all have our own personal vice we struggle with. But yeah im defintely praying to get rid of this weird thing going on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

geiroffenberg

Sep 4, 2014
✟38,573.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm not into Catholicism...but I will pray about this..its very weird.

No, i didnt mean you have to be catholic, im not catholic, im just saying that all the big branches. old or new, have very good teaching about spiritual prayer where you learn to know these things.

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sorry, I think I gave a bad advice!

Perhaps, you're simply experiencing anxiety. It might go away with your anxiety!
hmm.. maybe youre right..I hope it does.

Upvote 0

geiroffenberg

Sep 4, 2014
✟38,573.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes thats true we all have angels assigned to us as well as demons(from satan) which is why we all have our own personal vice we struggle with. But yeah im defintely praying to get rid of this weird thing going on.
Probably not demons, trust me, because theres a reason why they brought demoniacs to jesus for him to set them free, most ppl didnt have demons assigned to them! We just have a carnal mind, and thats where paul teaches all death and sin comes from. And for believers ithis is even more true, satan doesnt have a nubch of demons assigned to every person, but we are deceived into beliving satan is pwoerful and always around us, but its not true at all, all power is given our Lord - that means all power - and he is the only omnipresent once. ITs this fear driven thoughts that gets us every time. Fear is never right.

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟457,287.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I get this sometimes, too and even see dark blobs out of the corner of my eye. Especially if I'm alone in a room and I can feel/sense a presence. It usually goes away if I crank up some worship and praise music or if I start quoting, "The Lord is my Shepherd..." or the Lord's Prayer.

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Probably not demons, trust me, because theres a reason why they brought demoniacs to jesus for him to set them free, most ppl didnt have demons assigned to them! We just have a carnal mind, and thats where paul teaches all death and sin comes from. And for believers ithis is even more true, satan doesnt have a nubch of demons assigned to every person, but we are deceived into beliving satan is pwoerful and always around us, but its not true at all, all power is given our Lord - that means all power - and he is the only omnipresent once. ITs this fear driven thoughts that gets us every time. Fear is never right.

I believe so because we all have particular sins we gravitate towards naturally and some that seem to be passed down and follow us through our family tree and others sins we are averse to. For example( I love my mom to bits i do <3) but if I had to guess.. I could defintely say her issue is anger problems, it skipped over me and hit my brother...tho he's usually very calm and kind when he gets angry its almost uncontrollable. As for me, I rarely get angry..well express it...i feel it but it doensnt go much further than that....but my vice is defintely fear based and talking to my dad for a bit it didn't take me long to realize it stemmed from him. So (Just my opinion..we can agree to disagree : ) fine with me) I just feel we all have our vices, things that tempt us easily and sins we naturally gravitate towards more than others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I get this sometimes, too and even see dark blobs out of the corner of my eye. Especially if I'm alone in a room and I can feel/sense a presence. It usually goes away if I crank up some worship and praise music or if I start quoting, "The Lord is my Shepherd..." or the Lord's Prayer.
really? Im glad Im not alone .... thought i was the only one who felt this way...what do u thinkt it is? Ill take note to stat singing lol and worshipping.

Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟457,287.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
really? Im glad Im not alone .... thought i was the only one who felt this way...what do u thinkt it is? Ill take note to stat singing lol and worshipping.
I can't say for sure what it is, exactly but I've always been sensitive to things like this. I just have to remind myself that I am covered by the blood of Jesus and am protected by whatever it is that might be out to bother me! So yeah, get on to praising, quoting scripture, even if quietly to yourself and it will go away. God's got this and so do you! :)

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I can't say for sure what it is, exactly but I've always been sensitive to things like this. I just have to remind myself that I am covered by the blood of Jesus and am protected by whatever it is that might be out to bother me! So yeah, get on to praising, quoting scripture, even if quietly to yourself and it will go away. God's got this and so do you! :)

I don't know about myself...I don't think I'm sensitive to spiritual phenomenons.. I feel those that are usually have the gift to discern(people's emotions,motives,spirits) I don't have that..Im about as intuitive as a log lolololol but Ive always felt this odd presence with me since I was young...its odd. Maybe it's in my head and just caused by anxiety... idk

Upvote 0

Cowwy

Aug 15, 2017
Mississauga
✟14,641.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What you felt is a real thing. I get that all time even today I still feel them, that's a good 30 years of feeling them. o_O

More prominent when I was a kid, it seemed to be everywhere I go. I sleep, it'll be by the door. When I walk down the street, it will be behind me. If I go take a shower, it'll be standing somewhere.

Now, it is still standing somewhere....

Upvote 0

geiroffenberg

Sep 4, 2014
✟38,573.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I believe so because we all have particular sins we gravitate towards naturally and some that seem to be passed down and follow us through our family tree and others sins we are averse to. For example( I love my mom to bits i do <3) but if I had to guess.. I could defintely say her issue is anger problems, it skipped over me and hit my brother...tho he's usually very calm and kind when he gets angry its almost uncontrollable. As for me, I rarely get angry..well express it...i feel it but it doensnt go much further than that....but my vice is defintely fear based and talking to my dad for a bit it didn't take me long to realize it stemmed from him. So (Just my opinion..we can agree to disagree : ) fine with me) I just feel we all have our vices, things that tempt us easily and sins we naturally gravitate towards more than others.

Definitly, all im saying is that all the teaching on holy living etc has to do with walking in the spirit and not in the carnal, like galatians "walk in the spirit and you shal not fulfill the lsuts of the flesh"
So my point is only to give a reason to not think that a sense of a presence ahs to be demonic, in my opinion it is not likely. BUt there is a presence of the Lord, which many times is felt like a person, and there definitly are angels with you for sure, it can even be argued that there is a special assigned angel with you at all times. ANd this presence is much more likely for a spiritually inclined person to sense.
By the way, we make a mistake to think that experience of angles only gives us fuzzy warm feelings lol. It can actually be intensly scary to experience angels. Specially to see angels in your own house when your alone at night, we react with fear naturally. Remember how many times they had to say "fear not" when they appeared. Remember daniel who fell on his face and was sick and his face went green lol :D :D :D

It sounds to me your sensitive to spiriual things and this is mroe like an invitation thasts been going on for years, i personally dont think it is evil.

Upvote 0