Something growled at me...

Dec 13, 2016
California
✟15,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
So for the past 10 to 15 years I thought I was being the poster child Christian. Turned out I was a little wrong about that. I am a general contractor, I had a back injury and quickly was addicted to pain pills. After a while they prevented me from using the restroom and I truly felt like I was dying. But could not and did not stop taking pills . I started two sense very evil things around me. The feeling of being watched. The hair on my neck would stand up. One night from inside the house I heard what sounded like my cats fighting and then a huge very deep and loud roar. I went outside and yelled and something ran away. Although I could not see it. Shortly there after I was working in my shop kind of late and my infrared alarm started going off right at my door. I took one step out of my shop and looked right and something growled at me. I looked down at my dog in disbelief he was also staring at the corner of the building and ran over to where the noise was. But he did not bark. I think he felt a disturbance there but did not hear what I heard or he would have barked. Things started to get really bad and scary when I pulled my camera out. I started to get things on picture and video. Very scary things. I have since erased all that, I don't believe things like that should be talked about but to tell the story I have to. At one point I was wishing I had someone that can pray for me when my phone suddenly rang, it was an automated message asking if I needed prayer help. Night times were the scariest. I would feel a bad presence come up to my house and have to deal with knocking and tapping on the walls and windows of my house. The next day there would be scratches and footprints all over the place. Unfamiliar footprints . Things seem to be manifesting in this World that were not from this world. One night while working in my shop I got the worst smell I have ever smelled, my dog was staring at the corner, I snapped a picture only to see a huge set of glowing yellow eyes . I cannot stand talking about this but it leads up to the greatest moment of my life. The very last night of this I was more scared than I have ever been in my life. I felt an evil presence coming up to my door as I sat in my office, much more evil than I had felt yet. As I scoured the Internet for anything, any information about what I could do or what was happening. I ran across a page that said you can pray for the Holy Spirit to fill you, as I have never heard of this. I was shaking with fear as the presence was now ever so close. I set down my computer and simply prayed The few words Lord please fill me with your spirit. The exact second I finish the prayer I fell back in my chair and for the next few hours went through the most amazing experience of my life. I can cry tears of joy just thinking about it. I felt his love inside me ! I felt like I was glowing. I could see golden sprinkles of rain or mist all around me and in my house . I could feel the energy going through my spine to the top of my head in a way that kind of felt like my head was going to explode but in a good way. It had been my deepest darkest hour and he was with me the whole time. I must have cried tears of joy for hours as I have never felt that much love. Pure ecstasy. Better than any drug I had ever tried. I had found what I had been missing. I used to worry about relapsing, not anymore. I am a different man. The Lord set me free from what otherwise would probably be a lifelong addiction. Even though I had been honest, not a thief, would do anything for anyone at any time, my two daughters almost lost their father from my selfish addiction and I almost paid the ultimate price. I think this was his plan the whole time as he knew what road I would take. I was always a believer, but would never in a million years grasp how real everything is. I don't have many people I can talk to about this so thanks for listening.