FightTheFlesh

Sep 10, 2016
Detroit
✟20,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just a had a bad dream of the devil trying to claim that he was my spiritual father and i rebuke it in the name of the Lord. In the dream he was trying to claim that he was Jesus. I Ann afraid my heavenly father gave me over to (you know who) because i worried i blasphemed the Lord. I am so so so worried people. Please pray for me. The devil was in my house and trying to convince me that he was my father and i kept mentioning Jesus and then he tried to say i didn't know anything about the secrets behind Jesus. I am so worried people. Please PLEASE PLEASE pray for me. I knew it was the devil putting these thoughts in my head trying to tell me to not trust Jesus. I trust Jesus and the devil IS A LIAR!!

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟827,333.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I just a had a bad dream of the devil trying to claim that he was my spiritual father and i rebuke it in the name of the Lord. In the dream he was trying to claim that he was Jesus. I Ann afraid my heavenly father gave me over to (you know who) because i worried i blasphemed the Lord. I am so so so worried people. Please pray for me. The devil was in my house and trying to convince me that he was my father and i kept mentioning Jesus and then he tried to say i didn't know anything about the secrets behind Jesus. I am so worried people. Please PLEASE PLEASE pray for me. I knew it was the devil putting these thoughts in my head trying to tell me to not trust Jesus. I trust Jesus and the devil IS A LIAR!!
Resisting the devil is saying, "I am a child of God and you can't come anywhere near me, so scram!" He has to flee from you. He has no choice.

Upvote 0

FightTheFlesh

Sep 10, 2016
Detroit
✟20,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Resisting the devil is saying, "I am a child of God and you can't come anywhere near me, so scram!" He has to flee from you. He has no choice.
Thank you. You see i said some blasphemous things. If you go on my page and read my posts then you will be able to understand my story. I am just praying that the good Lord has not gave me over. In the dream the devil was harassing me and stalking me. He was trying to convince me to believe that he was Jesus. I also learned something from this dream, that worldly music plays a part in it. I listened to worldly music a lot and in the dream i was humming worldly music but yet at the same time trying to claim Jesus. Maybe God was showing me that you cannot serve two masters. You cannot be unequally yoked. I've been watching and listening to worldly things and I know it says that you cannot love the world. I have given up almost everything. But in the dream the devil was tall and at the beginning of the dream there was this demonic lightening looking being in the sky and he was punching something and then later on the devil was there and he didn't look scary with horns or anything he looked like a regular human and he was trying to convince me that i didn't really know who Jesus was and i didn't know things dealing with the illuminati or something like that. I still rejected him in the dream. I kept walking away from him and he kept following me. Next thing you know, i woke up. I know in the bible it says that there is NO TRUTH in the devil, so i know that he is lying already. In the dream he was holding my family captive. He was holding my sister captive too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

geetrue

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟51,276.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you to understand that that dream was not the real devil (he's just one angel) that was an actor of fear. Tell him to get lost and watch what you eat and drink before you go to bed and trust the Lord ... I too have had bad dreams. These actors only win if you let them ... thank you for sharing your dream. Satan is a liar and all of those that work for him too

• Agree
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
As you offer God the Father thanks and praise for what Jesus did, I pray that you draw so very close to him. May the Lord bless you richly in your search for a closer walk with the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟314,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Thank you. Please pray hard forme. This evil, imposter spirit is still trying. I just had another dream and this time in the dream it was playing Bob marleys music. I still rebuke it in Jesus name. I don't want nothing to do with it. It is trying to wear me down. I think i might need an exorcism or something. What is happening? I will not give up on God and i know the devil is a liar.
Get in the Word of God and draw nearer to Jesus Christ of the bible. Have you accepted Jesus as your savior ? If so and you are born again, demons can not enter you, only projections which can not harm you unless you make too much of it. However being born again make you a moving target for fiery darts. I suspect this will run a course but as you believe and trust God more than your own thinking and imagination, more than your own understanding, your dreams should turn to Him. Don't let those darts in by putting on the full armor of God Isaiah 59:16–19 and Ephesians 6:11 .

Father we pray: Open her eyes to see your wishes and open her ears to hear your Word, strengthen her in your armor, in the name of Jesus we pray. Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,738,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

FOLKS, this is NOT a debate/discussion forum!
A clean up was done. The Statement of Purpose for this forum includes:

This forum is not an appropriate place for a debate, there are many other forums that provide an outlet for debate. Nor is this a forum for requesting advice or giving in-depth advice that derails the prayer thread. If you are seeking Biblically-based advice, please start a thread in Christian Advice forum.

The site rules also include:
  • Requesting specific prayers for deliverance from demonic activity, or requesting advice on how to exorcise or bind demons is not allowed. Posts which attempt to exorcise or bind demons, or posts which give instructions on how to complete deliverance are not allowed. Members concerned about demonic activity/deliverance may speak with a CF Chaplain in the Ask a Chaplain forum.​
This thread is closed.​

• Agree
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.