Temple Hills
✟15,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am have some issues with keeping jobs and independence route. I lost a job at a hospital for drama and now only work pt. Im done in school so now need ft work. Is a disaster because I need to be happy with my blessings now but want everything to happen now! how can i prevent termination at a job and see the light to a successful future? thanks dios Bendiga

bop

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
how can i prevent termination at a job and see the light to a successful future?

By being the nearest thing to a perfect employee.

Learn from the mistakes you've made and do ot repeat them.

Ensure you are always on time at work, smartly dressed and willing to work.
Get the job done, then talk. Learn the job and do it right the first time.

Once you've a full job, look for training/night school to get qualifcations to help you get a better job.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am have some issues with keeping jobs and independence route. I lost a job at a hospital for drama and now only work pt. Im done in school so now need ft work. Is a disaster because I need to be happy with my blessings now but want everything to happen now! how can i prevent termination at a job and see the light to a successful future? thanks dios Bendiga

bop

Take your time, just do your work while you figure out what kind of work you are best suited to. It’s important to develop a professional persona - you can’t always just be yourself at work, you need to have a professional face you can put on when you are at work, drama is for outside of work.

Upvote 0