catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,077.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
After about 4 tries, I think I found a pretty good video of the "Parade Across America" from last night.

Short video pieces of groups of Americans from across America (and even around the world), so I think many would enjoy it, seeing your Neighbors.

Dance groups, marching groups, Horses, Americans doing all sorts of things :)

Starting at about 32:20 time --

(move time slider to about 32:20)

Last edited:
Reactions: public hermit

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,157,077.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As Christians know, we are directed to "love one another", and even for when we feel someone is at odds with us, to "love your enemies" !

These instructions from our Lord are not optional.

But it is easy to love our American neighbors when they are simply doing harmless things they enjoy.

We can do "love your neighbor as yourself" very easily with neighbors that are celebrating.

So, this is a nice opportunity to remember how easy it can be to do "love your neighbor"!

Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,157,077.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One of the fun bits (and there are many!) that my family liked was the old song we have always liked "You Get What You Give", which is after 1hr:17m in the video. It's a little like a prelude to Christianity you might say for some people, for the lost that are being pulled by Christ: that if someone would just turn to the love of God, that is like the...upward lift toward the Good in your heart, it's not too late to begin to turn. You could begin to love others, and you if you do...if you do soften your heart...

...if you do soften your heart...you could begin to feel His pull stronger (because you are letting your heart feel!). And you could begin to remember the One Who said: "Love your neighbor as yourself".

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
After about 4 tries, I think I found a pretty good video of the "Parade Across America" from last night.

Short video pieces of groups of Americans from across America (and even around the world), so I think many would enjoy it, seeing your Neighbors.

Dance groups, marching groups, Horses, Americans doing all sorts of things :)

Starting at about 32:20 time --

(move time slider to about 32:20)

Thank you for posting this video. I hadn't seen it and it was truly fun and uplifting. God bless. :clap:

Upvote 0