Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Too much focus on ourselves, wants, needs, etc. in Singles lately. Too much of us.

So then, let's talk about God.

What are some of your favorite things about God?

I'll start it off by saying one of my favorite things about God is the way He can just radically change everything. With the drop of a pin, He can make all things change. He can make old hearts new, cold hearts on fire, broken hearts mended. He can deliver out of all sorts of situations. He can radically change the directions of our lives. He gives sinners new life. He parts seas (literally and metaphorically).

You're up!

MustardSeeed

Ambivert
Mar 7, 2017
canada
✟40,822.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Too much focus on ourselves, wants, needs, etc. in Singles lately. Too much of us.

Amen! This too is my problem. It's weird I have my times where I'm like wondering if I'm going to get a husband and other times I'm a lot more patient

My favorite thing about God is how merciful He is ... how He is always there no matter what! How forgiving He is ... I have times when I feel like I have no one but the fact that God is here for me always gives me peace
I love Gods creation. He is a genius! I love looking at the sky and the stars because they remind me of how big this world is! I agree with everything you said as well. He makes all thing new!

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
When we get worn out and fall on our face, exhausted, nothing left to do, no one to call on ,

God is there... lifting us up, not casting us down,
lifting us up so gently, with infinite strength yet, with no condemnation,
lifting us up
with the strength of His Right Hand (Jesus!) .....
encouraging us (righteously, not to sin),
healing us (from sin and disease) ,
comforting us (brightening our eyes, giving us hope),
opening our eyes,
calling us by name,
smiling upon us.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
God finds value in you simply because He made you, like a proud artist who keeps all His doodles and masterpieces safely in His notebooks, never wanting to throw away any of His creative work.

This reminded me of Vincent Van Gogh, if you ever read his notes/letters/diary.

He kept loving his paintings even if everyone hated them.

Upvote 0

MotherFirefly

May 10, 2016
U.S.
✟43,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
His love.
Is beautifully subtle, yet always reassuring.
No matter how far into the depths of darkness my soul may go, gentle tides bring powerful waves, never failing to pull me home -

Upvote 0

Applekrate

Site Supporter
Apr 2, 2017
Arizona
✟127,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
* That he sent his one and only son. To suffer and die for all who accept him.
* That he wants to communicate with us and gave us his Holy Word to have a relationship with us.
* That he defeated death.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
in Heaven we are worth more than all the wealth the world has to offer.
Totally Awesome !
(and already done ! ) (God already purchased us , with His Own Preciousness - the BLOOD of the LAMB (JESUS) ) !

Making us already the "apple of HIS EYE" ! PRAISE HIS NAME !

• Agree
Reactions: PKFox
Upvote 0

PKFox

Child of God
Apr 24, 2017
Michigan
✟20,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I love that God creates such remarkable things and gives us remarkable blessings. I love how much he loves us, even though we don't deserve it. I love how he WANTS us to try being holy even though the expectation is impossible to achieve, which may sound odd, but I love it because God loves us anyway even when we fail miserably, and he wants us to keep trying anyway. I love God's forgiving nature. I love how he plans everything to occur in his time so we don't have to worry about it. Finally, I love how God gives us just what we need when we need it, whether we realize we need it or not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums