Bainbridge Island Washington St.
✟2,747.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The basic forms were done in poser 5. Then she goes back in adobe 7 and paints over them, adds the clothing, weapons, hair, wings, background, ect.

The last one is the charater I was playing when we met in a chatroom. 2 years later I moved from Texas to Washington State to be with her. Now we've been married for going on 6 years and have three kids. Time flies *G*

Thank you all for your kind posts

Upvote 0

Glisten

Heaven bound when the time comes.
Nov 30, 2004
✟8,592.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Telrunya said:
The basic forms were done in poser 5. Then she goes back in adobe 7 and paints over them, adds the clothing, weapons, hair, wings, background, ect.

The last one is the charater I was playing when we met in a chatroom. 2 years later I moved from Texas to Washington State to be with her. Now we've been married for going on 6 years and have three kids. Time flies *G*

Thank you all for your kind posts

I use Poser 5 too ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Telrunya

Student of the Word
Jun 24, 2004
✟2,747.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It's all done on the computer. She used Poser 5 to get the characters in the pose she wanted and adjust body proportions and basic facial features. Then she took that into Adobe Photoshop 7. She has a Wycom drawing tablet and stylus that lets her draw on the computer much as she would on a peice of paper. Using that she "painted" over the forms from poser using an air brush tool, laying in more detail, ect.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Telrunya

Student of the Word
Jun 24, 2004
✟2,747.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
*G* Ithillian, Eldarion, Nastak, Rastak, and Ronner Wethrandir are all brothers. They are all elves with the exception of the oldest, Ithillian. I would tell you why he isn't an elf but I would hate to ruin the suprize. *S*

Upvote 0