Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just a few of my prophetic articles. As you probably know, I have a passion for prophetic chronology. Feel free to download any of these, and if anyone is interested, I may add a few from time to time.

Chris

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Very good writing, I began with the Abomination of desolation.

All I can think of is what will walk out of the stone of the mount one day.
It is on the temple mount and it is a abomination that made the temple desolation.
It was during the conquest of Jerusalem by Muhammad that it made made the Temple a place of desolation.
Someone or some thing will stand in that place, and fulfill the final prophecy.
I'm thinking the AntiChrist will rise from the Dome.

2 Thessalonians 2: 3. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4. Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6. And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forums.
I hope your time at CF is a fruitful one for you.

Anyways, I respectfully disagree with your Passion Timeline, though.

Here is mine if you are interested:
My New Chronology on the Passion Week

I see you're a good keen 'Wednesday' man. Yeah, we may have to agree to disagree. However its good to see your comment on a Biblical Day being from sunset to sunset. It certainly helps to understand that.

Upvote 0

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
now faith said:

It is on the temple mount and it is a abomination that made the temple desolation.
It was during the conquest of Jerusalem by Muhammad that it made made the Temple a place of desolation.

Well, Muhammad abominated it more than it already was, that's for sure. My conclusion is that it will suffer yet another another 'abomination' in the future. Islam, as you say, may have something to do with it.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I see you're a good keen 'Wednesday' man. Yeah, we may have to agree to disagree. However its good to see your comment on a Biblical Day being from sunset to sunset. It certainly helps to understand that.

Jesus said he would be three days and three nights in the heart of the Earth. Three days and three nights is 72 hours. Counting back... the only way this works is if it is a Wednesday crucifixion.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Scriptures says Jesus died at the 9th hour (Which is 3:00PM). So Jesus had to have risen on a Saturday (the Sabbath) within the tomb at 3:00PM exactly for it to perfectly be three days and three nights (72 hours) (i.e. 24 hours x 3). Jesus defined the daylight hours of a day by saying there are 12 hours in a day (daylight hours). The night time would be 12 hours. So there are 24 hours in a calendar day. If Jesus had died on a Thursday, then He would have risen at 3:00PM on Sunday and that would not be possible because Mary and the others arrived early in the morning with the tomb being empty on Sunday morning. So this means Jesus had risen the day before (Saturday) at 3:00PM. Counting back 72 hours from Saturday at 3:00PM is Wednesday 3:00PM (Which is the time His physical body died upon the cross). A Friday crucifixion is even more problematic.

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

2 Thessalonians 2: 3. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4. Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6. And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

The meaning of Matthew's "abomination of desolation" is clarified by Luke.

Matthew 24
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Luke 21
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

The abomination was the pagan Roman armies, anathema to the Jews; and the armies' presence in the holy place.
The holy place was the Holy City of Jerusalem into which the Roman armies advanced.
The desolation was the aftermath of the destruction wrought by the Roman armies.

Reactions: now faith
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anyways, I respectfully disagree with your Passion Timeline, though.

Mar 14:12 And the first day of unleavened bread, when they killed the passover, his disciples said unto him, Where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat the passover?
Mar 14:13 And he sendeth forth two of his disciples, and saith unto them, Go ye into the city, and there shall meet you a man bearing a pitcher of water: follow him.
Mar 14:14 And wheresoever he shall go in, say ye to the goodman of the house, The Master saith, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples?
Mar 14:15 And he will shew you a large upper room furnished and prepared: there make ready for us.
Mar 14:16 And his disciples went forth, and came into the city, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready the passover.
Mar 14:17 And in the evening he cometh with the twelve.

Did Christ spend part of the night in "the heart of the earth" at the house of Caiaphas?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums