Jan 12, 2007
✟135,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
After the last year and a half of being in Virginia and accepting that this is my spiritual desert of sorts, a year and a half of complaining, about being in this state (though to be fair I'm actually in Idaho for another week on a work thing :doh:), after a few years of facing great disappointments and overcoming quite a few failures in the Navy, the Lord in His kindness and mercy has blessed me with a reprieve.

I will be leaving Virginia in March/April and be transferring to the next chapter in my life which will take place in...................

*wait for it*

*drum roll*

HAWAII! :cool::clap::clap::clap:

Got the email last week, nearly died of shock, saw that it posted a few days later on the website that deals with orders stuff and now I just have to wait for the actual orders themselves. Right now I figure that it is official enough to share with all of you, my TAW family and friends, who have endured my complaints, gripes, qualms and worries for the last year and a half. Thank you.

Last edited:

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
After the last year and a half of being in Virginia and accepting that this is my spiritual desert of sorts, a year and a half of complaining, about being in this state (though to be fair I'm actually in Idaho for another week on a work thing :doh:), after a few years of facing great disappointments and overcoming quite a few failures in the Navy, the Lord in His kindness and mercy has blessed me with a reprieve.

I will be leaving Virginia in March/April and be transferring to the next chapter in my life which will take place in...................

*wait for it*

*drum roll*

HAWAII! :cool::clap::clap::clap:

Got the email last week, nearly died of shock, saw that it posted a few days later on the website that deals with orders stuff and now I just have to wait for the actual orders themselves. Right now I figure that it is official enough to share with all of you, my TAW family and friends, who have endured my complaints, gripes, qualms and worries for the last year and a half. Thank you.

Praise the Lord :)!!! Believing for the Lord to do amazing things in your life

Upvote 0