Soldiers Arm

DAYDRE

Mar 2, 2008
✟7,925.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
:groupray:I am in complete hope because of the trust i have on my Lord, King, and friend. I know that this will touch not only your but a vast number of souls; for this is why I am. The thought that the world has on Gods love is unfit due to the fall because of sin. When i find that i for the sake of a troubled soul i GRIEVE, I find i have compassion over souls; and i also know that my compassion has no measure to the Fathers, but being of the same essence i will not accept the loss of any soul. I can not begin to imagine the perfect love that is my Fathers. AND if i know that with all my mind , heart , and soul, i would give myself for the sake of saving all whom i can contribute in saving by bringing hope to the unlearned or untaught being; then i also know to trust that whatever i contribute to the service thereof my God will work through his might for the name of Christ and his glory.If I don't do nothing else, i will bring him his Glory on this earth. Showing to all how he will use me a mere vessel of flesh to draw men into the Light of Truth. We know through the Holy Bible that there is a certain truth that applies to all concerning spiritual warfare. That when a man with an unclean spirit is delivered from it, it goes out in search of a home and finds none. It then gathers 7 spirits much worse than himself and returns to the same man and finds his house clean and swept and overtakes him once more. The state of the man is much worse than his previous state.-=-=--=NOW, ever since we accepted Christ as our savior for the first time our sins were cleansed and our homes were swept clean. So we see that we have then entered the same quarrel against unclean spirits; and many have entered into the fight for the control of their substance not knowing the truth therein. --=And to you whom know more than not, i ask you whom are struggling your walk in the spirit to come into the remembrance of this very thing. That this issue be brought into the light of your understanding for it is essential for your defense in the spirit. Invisibly you are under attack 8 to 1, and this is daily. I would you not get the WRONG idea for these have no power over you who are in Christ. All of you are in Christ so you have authority that you must exercise on the way you respond towards those attacks on your life. KEEP in mind that the attacks are as discreet as they can be ferocious.=- As you start again be expecting such attacks. This will produce awareness in you which will enable you to see attacks for what they are. Then you will learn how to stand against all of satan's works. You are entering in on your training if you are willing to take on the whole Armor of Christ, he will make a soldier out of you. Do not let this light burn out in your life after receiving it. YOU MUST TRUST GOD THROUGH ALL IN ALL. IN CHRIST, AMEN:groupray::prayer::groupray: