• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

ChristServant

Aug 23, 2020
South
✟26,634.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey, I recently sold my soul to the devil. I signed a contract online. I disowned the trinity. Since then I've reaccepted Jesus, I've been rebaptized, and I've started going to church pretty often. I've been hearing voices that keep telling me that no matter what I do it's too late. Are the voices true? Please help me =(

You could not have sold you soul as it was never yours to sell it is GOD's. All you are is GOD'S, HE made you and HE gave you life, you didn't and nor did anyone else.

Look at King David and the things he did and what GOD said of him. Look at what Saul did and many more. You are not forever lost, so many in scripture have done so many more and much worse than you have done and likely ever will still became good servants and greatly used by GOD.

We no longer look to be served. We look to serve and give our lives for others. No longer fight for privilege, influence and status. We esteem others better than ourselves and put their interests above our own.

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him

Peace be with all those in the body of Christ

Upvote 0

Re Born

Sep 25, 2020
London
✟15,804.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I became a born again Christian a few months ago. I repented and said I was sorry to God. Through Jesus Christ dying on the cross I was saved. This happened for me by confession and absolution of my sins from a Vicar which saved my life. You need to surrender to God because anything is possible. God and Jesus can fill you with the Holy spirit and bring you back from where you are at the moment. God bless

Upvote 0

Aquatic Waves

Mar 31, 2019
USA
✟29,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey, I recently sold my soul to the devil. I signed a contract online. I disowned the trinity. Since then I've reaccepted Jesus, I've been rebaptized, and I've started going to church pretty often. I've been hearing voices that keep telling me that no matter what I do it's too late. Are the voices true? Please help me =(

What kind of contract did you sign?

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟415,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It’s possible that, OP, you have created such a conflict in your self that your mind is over-compensating and your hearing these things. It will take time to be whole. They have given good advice. Keep praying.

Reactions: dms1972
Upvote 0