Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Tobit 1:3[ Tobit’s Youth and Virtuous Life ] I, Tobit, walked in the ways of truth and righteousness all the days of my life. I performed many acts of charity for my kindred and my people who had gone with me in exile to Nineveh in the land of the Assyrians.

2 Maccabees 7:6‘The Lord God is watching over us and in truth has compassion on us, as Moses declared in his song that bore witness against the people to their faces, when he said, “And he will have compassion on his servants.”’

Psalm 15:2Those who walk blamelessly, and do what is right, and speak the truth from their heart;

Psalm 145:18The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

Wisdom 3:9Those who trust in him will understand truth, and the faithful will abide with him in love, because grace and mercy are upon his holy ones, and he watches over his elect.

Sirach 37:15But above all pray to the Most High that he may direct your way in truth.

Isaiah 10:20[ The Repentant Remnant of Israel ] On that day the remnant of Israel and the survivors of the house of Jacob will no more lean on the one who struck them, but will lean on the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

John 1:14And the Word became flesh and lived among us, and we have seen his glory, the glory as of a father’s only son, full of grace and truth.

John 4:23But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father seeks such as these to worship him.

John 14:6Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Romans 9:1[ God’s Election of Israel ] I am speaking the truth in Christ—I am not lying; my conscience confirms it by the Holy Spirit—

Ephesians 4:15But speaking the truth in love, we must grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ,

Upvote 0