Believing God
Feb 1, 2004
On my computer chair
✟76,711.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
It has phosphorous in it and it causes the calcium in the bones to be depleted if we drink too much. Boo-hoo 'cause I like them too. Really, nothing good in them but the taste, and the bubbles and the caffeine, ahh. Moderation in everything as my Dad used to say.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Godlovesusall

Apr 12, 2004
St. John
✟7,916.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Pop is bad for you. There is a lot of sugar in pop! Diet is just as bad, because of the aspartame, it has been said to kill brain cells. By all means, it is okay at party, but it isn't something you should drink everyday, there are many alternatives to drinks that are sweet like orange juice or cranberry juice. Anyway, all the best to you!:D:D God Bless!!

Your sis in Christ,
D.

Upvote 0

brokenbananas

Senior Veteran
Apr 3, 2004
✟18,816.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Soda pop is very bad for you for a number of reasons:

1. High amounts of refined sugar in the regular kind. Refined sugar compromises the immune system. Over time, this also leads to diseases because of the breakdown of your body. Your body is no longer able to fight back. This is with prolonged unhealthy eating.
2. The aspartame(R) or saccharine are synthetic and linked with a # of diseases.
3. Empty calories. If you're going to consume calories, they might as well be beneficial to your body.
4. Having a good RO system in your home/apartment is far cheaper in the long run and much better for your body. I carry a bottle of water wherever I go.
5. When I was drinking pop, my complexion was terrible. Now that I only drink water, my complexion is clear and beautiful.
6. Sugar causes you to drink more sugary products, therefore consuming more empty calories.
7. Diet sodas actually cause your body to want to eat more. It screws with the chemistry in your body.
8. Sugar, for those especially carb sensitive, causes your insulin levels to spike, therefore causing your pancreas to work harder. This can in term do things like cause high blood pressure, digestive problems.

Upvote 0

bgoddenia

A Believer In J.C
Apr 13, 2004
Brooklyn, N.Y
Visit site
✟8,909.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
:wave: You know what really really good and healthy, when you buy fruits and you blend them in the blender ahhhhhhhh man that is very healthy, I make sometimes and enjoy it alot.. Try it sometimes!
Bless you!
b
e
t
s
y

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums