• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Sociopathic Child of God

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,730.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
thanks LOL XD

Im not sure if I can emotionally get better, I was diagnosed with Anti-Social Personality Disorder by a psych doctor last summer. :(

So I dont know how to feel that much. inappropriate content is addictive, I can give you guys my entire life story in a podcast I did a while ago, would you guys like to hear it?
I have seen on youtube the story of a man who developed sociopathy. He badly injured his father. He went to prison, tried to prove wrong a Christian, but the Christian proved right instead, using scripture. Out of prison he became a Christian. He went to Bible college, married another student.

In Global Awakening a couple adopted a child from Russia. She was diagnosed with Sociopathy or psychopathy, no cure. But at church they prayed and she healed and was given a better diagnoses by the Dr. Attend such a church, believe, a word of knowledge should come, and you are called out, and they lay hands on you and either quickly or over time, you heal. Sociopathy is not inherent.

Upvote 0

Angelod

Aug 12, 2016
Cincinnati
✟18,972.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
yes the guy with sociopathy who tried to kill his father, he is still sociopathic, but changed his life. Its the same with me, I was a walking sex offender about to happen. not children, but I was still very sick. I killed about 20 animals and dissected roadkill. I couldnt stop doing it to feel alive.

I sought help when I was planning of sexually seducing a friend of mine, I made the desicion to never be on the 6`o clock news. So I admitted myself to a mental health agency. I stopped killing animals, lost weight, started going to church. But I still feel hollow :(

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟328,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
thanks LOL XD

Im not sure if I can emotionally get better, I was diagnosed with Anti-Social Personality Disorder by a psych doctor last summer. :(

So I dont know how to feel that much. inappropriate content is addictive, I can give you guys my entire life story in a podcast I did a while ago, would you guys like to hear it?

I'd love to hear it. Pm me it if you like.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,730.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,730.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
whats ketamine therapy?
Ketamine therapy is administered by a psychiatrist and anaesthetist. It was developed firstly for alcoholics and depressed people and proved to work.

Ketamine is the drug used to put some people under anaesthetic for an operation and probably all our pets. Adults normally are anaesthetized with is it, Gamazel.

It was invented in the sixties and used in darts in the wildlife films, where they tagged animals like lions and cheetahs...

It is also used illegally as a recreational drug.

I heard of it being used to treat a nervous condition in the US caused by poison bushes. The patients are, reset, by being under ketamine for weeks at time. However while under, they would have horrific hallucinations. Ketamine causes a NDE like state of mind, either light or dark. But even a dark experience can be a benefit.

Ketamine therapy was pioneered by Dr Carl Jansen from NZ while in the UK and together with Russian Drs. I hear Dr Carl thinks the things people see are real.

Drs local to you probably offer this treatment. But if people have a family history of hallucinating, it makes them worse. It may or may not help you.

Upvote 0