✟15,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What's going on?
thank u for the interest. ok this is the deal, me hubsand and me were forced to move to kansas due to the support and loved ones i had in me life which were mom, dad, aunt, grandmother, brother, nephew, all passed within a four year period. i am handicapp and in wheel chair. i do have one rock in my life and that is my huband john. hes all i have and we were literally forced to move here niether of us had no other family except here. well here his mother and brother are sociapathic alcoholics, that create such an insane environment by lying manipulating creating false stories about us to anyone here so that we only depend on them. his mother is 77 and i have never met a mother ho thinks her grown children are only here to serve her needs. it starts at six thirty am loudly screaming for my husband to wake up and come turn a kitchen on for her and she is standing right next to the switch. then the loud negative things she brings that hes ever not been there to serve her. its a game to her. she is completely hateful towards me and regularily tries to keep him away from me as much as she can. he is my caretaker. so i am neglected daily and any attemts to work either she sabatages it or his sociapathic brother will sabatage it. we just stated our third business doing handyman work , in the middle of the big job the brother started disappearing wth the vehicle long enough that when he did get back we already lost the day too go any work. our handyman work is gotten at a nieghborhood website that by the time we trick these two and get the car we look like idiots.. his brother is very ick in the head as well as mom. they wont allow us to excel at making any of our own money yet if you ask the mother for a dollar all hell breaks loose and again she starts barating us conning us making him do chores for her. yet when you do anything she asks she micro manages you every step of the way. telling us how we are screwing it up. there is no love in this home they are incapable and it doesnt serve them any way. we have been stuck in a vicious cycle of that insanity behavior and more.i looked up sociapahic behavior and every symptom they both have. it explains them to a tee. the brother is a herion addict as well as both of them are drunks. ok there is another brother here that is also mentally something ,its not good .. he hates his brother my husband and also does thins to make us believe es gonna set us up, frame us to get rid of us. but he is like a cat toying with his prey. since the other brother also moved in about the same time he also brought this guy he met n the internet and flew him here from new york. this guy has a rage issue he takes out on us because the other brother feeds him just enough made up stories to make us look like the bad ones. hes attacked my husband and we had him arrested but the mother took up for the guy that attacked my husband and let him still live here. then in the middle of the night, now listen carefully this is real and not exaggerated complete account.in the middle of the night we had our bed room door cracked and our tv was stilkl on but low. this guy became enraged and when we heard him open his bedroom we quicly closed and locked our door and this manic began to beat on our door . till this what we saw we couldnt believe. with each very hard puch to the door the door li red illiuminating force we could feel something energy like hit our face. three hits on the door and lit up red each time. wth all accounts these bedroom doors are so cheap wev still dont kow why it didnt break in. but it lit up. he then was out our bed room window yelling you havent met satin yet.. again completely all true no add ins to make it sound gound. we are so scared these people are relentless. we will never be able to live a peaceful life and make some money to improve our life together we have been married 23 years and we have no escape and no where to go. please iam begging you to help

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
thank u for the interest. ok this is the deal, me hubsand and me were forced to move to kansas due to the support and loved ones i had in me life which were mom, dad, aunt, grandmother, brother, nephew, all passed within a four year period. i am handicapp and in wheel chair. i do have one rock in my life and that is my huband john. hes all i have and we were literally forced to move here niether of us had no other family except here. well here his mother and brother are sociapathic alcoholics, that create such an insane environment by lying manipulating creating false stories about us to anyone here so that we only depend on them. his mother is 77 and i have never met a mother ho thinks her grown children are only here to serve her needs. it starts at six thirty am loudly screaming for my husband to wake up and come turn a kitchen on for her and she is standing right next to the switch. then the loud negative things she brings that hes ever not been there to serve her. its a game to her. she is completely hateful towards me and regularily tries to keep him away from me as much as she can. he is my caretaker. so i am neglected daily and any attemts to work either she sabatages it or his sociapathic brother will sabatage it. we just stated our third business doing handyman work , in the middle of the big job the brother started disappearing wth the vehicle long enough that when he did get back we already lost the day too go any work. our handyman work is gotten at a nieghborhood website that by the time we trick these two and get the car we look like idiots.. his brother is very ick in the head as well as mom. they wont allow us to excel at making any of our own money yet if you ask the mother for a dollar all hell breaks loose and again she starts barating us conning us making him do chores for her. yet when you do anything she asks she micro manages you every step of the way. telling us how we are screwing it up. there is no love in this home they are incapable and it doesnt serve them any way. we have been stuck in a vicious cycle of that insanity behavior and more.i looked up sociapahic behavior and every symptom they both have. it explains them to a tee. the brother is a herion addict as well as both of them are drunks. ok there is another brother here that is also mentally something ,its not good .. he hates his brother my husband and also does thins to make us believe es gonna set us up, frame us to get rid of us. but he is like a cat toying with his prey. since the other brother also moved in about the same time he also brought this guy he met n the internet and flew him here from new york. this guy has a rage issue he takes out on us because the other brother feeds him just enough made up stories to make us look like the bad ones. hes attacked my husband and we had him arrested but the mother took up for the guy that attacked my husband and let him still live here. then in the middle of the night, now listen carefully this is real and not exaggerated complete account.in the middle of the night we had our bed room door cracked and our tv was stilkl on but low. this guy became enraged and when we heard him open his bedroom we quicly closed and locked our door and this manic began to beat on our door . till this what we saw we couldnt believe. with each very hard puch to the door the door li red illiuminating force we could feel something energy like hit our face. three hits on the door and lit up red each time. wth all accounts these bedroom doors are so cheap wev still dont kow why it didnt break in. but it lit up. he then was out our bed room window yelling you havent met satin yet.. again completely all true no add ins to make it sound gound. we are so scared these people are relentless. we will never be able to live a peaceful life and make some money to improve our life together we have been married 23 years and we have no escape and no where to go. please iam begging you to help
That sounds horrible... I'm praying for you. I don't know what to do though. Is there some place you can call? Like a church or other Christian organisation? Or the government could help you?

You really shouldn't be living there any longer.

Upvote 0