user385

Oct 8, 2016
New York City
✟36,995.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Use this thread to post ideas for how to use social media to share the gospel. Maybe you are using Facebook or Twitter to share the gospel. I would like to let people know about an app called Chatous that allows users to chat with strangers from around the world. I have been surprised how many of the people I have talked with have said that it would be okay if I shared some Bible verses with them. Sometimes I start a chat by asking questions about the other person I am talking with and then try to turn the conversation into a discussion about The Bible or Jesus or about religion. I have talked to a number of people from the Philippines, Indonesia and the United States. I have talked with someone from Africa, a few from Europe, someone from South America. I do not think I have talked with a Hindu on that app yet. I have talked with people of other major world religions. There is a feature in the app that allows you to specify the countries of the people that you want to speak with. Of course there might not be anyone from the countries you choose using the app at the time you are on the app. People should go where God calls them to go and do what God calls them to do. If God calls you to go overseas then you should go overseas. Continue sharing the gospel with everyone you meet. Might God be calling you to use social media to share the gospel?

• Informative
Reactions: Galatea