1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

So where were you guys born?

Discussion in 'United States Regional Forum' started by JacquelineDeane55, Dec 21, 2019.

1. JacquelineDeane55

JacquelineDeane55 Newbie

+765
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Where did you come into this world?

I was born in a hospital in Melbourne, Florida in 1987. I was a Floridian until I was 6. Was raised in the Baptist denomination practically. Discovered religion from a very early age.

Recently trusted in Christ as savior. Felt his spirit moving in, around, and through me ever since.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Jord Simcha

Jord Simcha Active Member

+519
    Netherlands
    Christian
    Single
    Groningen, The Netherlands. Mid-size town of 200,000 or so. Still live there.

I wasn't raised a believer. Found God on my own in my 30s.

3. Tone

Tone "Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great." Supporter

+6,841
    United States
    Messianic
    Private
    Born in "The Valley" (If you're from the L.A. area you know which one). I was Born Again in Hawthorne, Ca. about 20 years ago!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  4. Lazarus Short

Lazarus Short Well-Known Member

+2,739
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I was born in a hospital in Kansas City (Missouri side) which has been torn down for several years (the hospital, not the city). I now live in nearby Independence.

5. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+10,443
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    A little, unknown dogs home for strays. Nothing special. In the UK

6. gym_class_hero

gym_class_hero Well-Known Member

+934
    Christian
    Married
    Born in eastern Iowa. Accepted Christ at Camp LeJeune, NC

7. PloverWing

PloverWing Episcopalian

+3,725
    United States
    Anglican
    Married
    I was born in Norfolk, Virginia, and grew up in that area. Since then, I've lived in Maryland, California, Illinois, North Carolina, and New Jersey.

8. jacks

jacks Er Victus Supporter

+2,630
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    I once made a car reservation in Melbourne Florida. Great rates and good terms on the car, unfortunately I was going to Australia...My wife caught the mistake on the plane somewhere over the pacific. Yes, I've been paying for it ever since.

As for the question, I was born in San Francisco (the one in California.) :)

9. Joyous Song

Joyous Song Well-Known Member

+637
    United States
    Christian
    Married

I was born in a hospital in West Seneca in NY and our house I was brought home to is now an on ramp for the 400. Only the willow tree my mom put us under while she worked outside is still there.

10. OldWiseGuy

OldWiseGuy Wake me when it's soup. Supporter

+10,805
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    Born in Madison, Wisconsin at Methodist Hospital (which no longer exists) on April 23, 1940, to the great joy of my later younger sister, and the chagrin of my older brother (my elementary school teachers weren't too happy with me either). ^_^