Arcadia
✟197,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL...what??? "And he commanded the chariot to stop, and they both went down into the water, Philip and the eunuch, and he baptized...
There was water baptism , through Act .

And Israel was set aside in Acts 28:26 27, 28 ,

Where is Israel NOW , and are divided into 4 parts and I have yet to see Priest conducting BLOOD SACRFICES , or have I missed missed them ?

All male Jews have to be circumcised , also Acts 15

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
There was water baptism , through Act .

And Israel was set aside in Acts 28:26 27, 28 ,

Where is Israel NOW , and are divided into 4 parts and I have yet to see Priest conducting BLOOD SACRFICES , or have I missed missed them ?

All male Jews have to be circumcised , also Acts 15

dan p
What on earth are you talking about?!?!

Upvote 0

Jeffrey A

Roses Theology - peace to Calvin/Armin battle
Jan 25, 2005
Pacific Northwest
✟2,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There were several covenants between God and mankind. The first was the covenant with Adam. The second was the covenant with Noah. Note that those included all of mankind. What we commonly refer to as the Old Covenant was given to the Jews at Sinai through Moses.

I see where Genesis 9:9 calls the promise made to Noah a "covenant," and I see in Exodus 19:5 where the agreement made through Moses with the children of Israel is called a "covenant," but I'm not seeing where God made a "covenant" with Adam. Can you tell me where that covenant is found?

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,641.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see where Genesis 9:9 calls the promise made to Noah a "covenant," and I see in Exodus 19:5 where the agreement made through Moses with the children of Israel is called a "covenant," but I'm not seeing where God made a "covenant" with Adam. Can you tell me where that covenant is found?

That is probably the covenant of works that covenant theologians hold as a core doctrine, but yes, it is not found in scripture.

Upvote 0