Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
So what happened today at the Western Wall? My news footage got cut off by "breaking news" (a dumb car chase). Did Trump go with Netanyahu or not??

I'm so angry about that aide opening his trap about "the Western Wall is in the West Bank" and speaking on behalf of Trump -- and I'm glad the administration clarified that this was not its position. I hope the aide was fired.

And now Trump is trying to make his "Big Deal" -- Peace between Israel and the Palestinians -- neither of whom want a two state solution. Riiight.

What a mess.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So what happened today at the Western Wall? My news footage got cut off by "breaking news" (a dumb car chase). Did Trump go with Netanyahu or not??

I'm so angry about that aide opening his trap about "the Western Wall is in the West Bank" and speaking on behalf of Trump -- and I'm glad the administration clarified that this was not its position. I hope the aide was fired.

And now Trump is trying to make his "Big Deal" -- Peace between Israel and the Palestinians -- neither of whom want a two state solution. Riiight.

What a mess.

Trump trumps peace.

Upvote 0