Futurist Only So wait.. there's a dedicated altar and ritual sacrifices being performed again NOW?

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟908,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Possible but considering how important it is I doubt they'd keep it a big secret, it'd be monumental to them if they pulled it off.

I don't think it would be difficult for them to do an animal sacrifice and it would not be hard for them to build an altar.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I don't think it would be difficult for them to do an animal sacrifice and it would not be hard for them to build an altar.
It's difficult because of the quality of animal required, especially when Rabbinical tradition adds extra criteria such as the hooves and nose being red too. It's also difficult because of the location politics. If they insist on doing it on the temple mount (which is ironically a roman fortress and would be even more blasphemous than it already is in the first place which would be a perfect sign of the times), they need to somehow work with the Temple Mount waqf, the muslim government of the temple mount.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟908,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It's difficult because of the quality of animal required, especially when Rabbinical tradition adds extra criteria such as the hooves and nose being red too.

ok.. but genetic engineering being what it is...

"In November of 2018, it was announced that a red calf had been born that met the initial criteria. Even more exciting, it was recently announced that another calf has been born that meets the initial qualifications" -- from: Another Red Heifer Born in Israel — The King is Coming.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,075.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
ok.. but genetic engineering being what it is...

"In November of 2018, it was announced that a red calf had been born that met the initial criteria. Even more exciting, it was recently announced that another calf has been born that meets the initial qualifications" -- from: Another Red Heifer Born in Israel — The King is Coming.

Sure, I acknowledge that, I'm just saying it's been a project they're working on, and I can see some difficulty in making sure that animal stays up to their standards. All someone has to do to throw a monkey wrench in their plans is to take a picture of themselves leaning against the red heifer candidates, that invalidates them according to their standards.

Upvote 0