United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thoughts?
One thing you'll learn about Trump is that he says a lot of things just to get his base excited. Whether he intends to follow through with it or not is a different story; usually he has no intention of doing any such work. This is another such case.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟489,034.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
My thoughts are, that the US once was in the forefront in times of troubles. now i see trump shrinking like a turtle in his shell. pityful...
In hindsight, it feels like the USA was in the forefront in times of troubles either because they were profitting or because they caused those troubles in the first place.

I might be wrong, of course.

Upvote 0

ximmix

Feb 14, 2014
Sweden
✟199,040.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
In hindsight, it feels like the USA was in the forefront in times of troubles either because they were profitting or because they caused those troubles in the first place.

U might actually be right. but at least they played a positive part mostly.

Upvote 0

ximmix

Feb 14, 2014
Sweden
✟199,040.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

no ur right, US invilvement has not always been positive. but once there was at least the ambition to be a positive influence to the world. that is gone, with announcements like this, every country in the world is shaking their head...

Upvote 0

F.E.A.R.

Emperor's Children
May 14, 2016
Warhammer 40K Universe
✟71,198.00
Country
Serbia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The US amazes me even more with each passing day. Let's see what he has to say more about CHY-NA. It's all fun and games to blame others until you start realizing your Wealth Care system sucks and you also stop supporting the WHO.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ximmix

Feb 14, 2014
Sweden
✟199,040.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
The US amazes me even more with each passing day. Let's see what he has to say more about CHY-NA. It's all fun and games to blame others until you start realizing your Wealth Care system sucks and you also stop supporting the WHO.

im sure future generations will be horrified when they learn of this period in time. i think the main question they will have is HOW?

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

ximmix

Feb 14, 2014
Sweden
✟199,040.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
One thing you'll learn about Trump is that he says a lot of things just to get his base excited. Whether he intends to follow through with it or not is a different story; usually he has no intention of doing any such work. This is another such case.

I know of course. but this is out in every news source around the world. what do you think it does to the reputation of the US worldwide?

Upvote 0

F.E.A.R.

Emperor's Children
May 14, 2016
Warhammer 40K Universe
✟71,198.00
Country
Serbia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
im sure future generations will be horrified when they learn of this period in time. i think the main question they will have is HOW?
Careful what you're saying. Like the average American cares. They'll go on about posting on social media how it was "horrifying" just to get the attention and likes. You can't have a serious president when the people who voted him, hate free health care and education (and still use an arbitrary retarded system for measurements). I thought first that the Balkans had the most corrupt politicians, but the US takes the first place for this. Look it's a beautiful continent with amazing places to visit and live in, but until they set up free health care and education (and changing the system of measurements), I don't see the US progressing except spending trillions of dollars for the military like they always do. I guess spending trillions of dollars every year is cheaper instead of fixing your own problems at home.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
what do you think it does to the reputation of the US worldwide?
As someone who lives outside the USA, I hope I can re-assure you that many of us realize that most Americans disapprove of Mr. Trump. And we are able to draw a distinction between the clown at 1600 Pennsylvania and the (mostly) good people of your nation.

Hang in there - with any luck Mr. Trump will otherwise occupied as of January 20th.

Addenda: Just realized you are not an American.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟325,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

ximmix

Feb 14, 2014
Sweden
✟199,040.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Careful what you're saying. Like the average American cares. They'll go on about posting on social media how it was "horrifying" just to get the attention and likes. You can't have a serious president when the people who voted him, hate free health care and education (and still use an arbitrary retarded system for measurements). I thought first that the Balkans had the most corrupt politicians, but the US takes the first place for this. Look it's a beautiful continent with amazing places to visit and live in, but until they set up free health care and education (and changing the system of measurements), I don't see the US progressing except spending trillions of dollars for the military like they always do. I guess spending trillions of dollars every year is cheaper instead of fixing your own problems at home.

because the average american doesn't care, the americans have the president they elected...
As someone who lives outside the USA, I hope I can re-assure you that many of us realize that most Americans disapprove of Mr. Trump. And we are able to draw a distinction between the clown at 1600 Pennsylvania and the (mostly) good people of your nation.

Hang in there - with any luck Mr. Trump will otherwise occupied as of January 20th.

Addenda: Just realized you are not an American.

No, like you I'm watching from the sidelines. I just see the effects of Mr Trumps tweeting. No matter if he can actually stop the funding to WHO or not, just by announcing it he devalues the US reputation.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Thoughts?

Smart move on Donald's part -- if the WHO reports about how shoddily the US handled coronavirus, Donald can dismiss it as sour grapes... and of course, his followers will believe him.

Upvote 0