So this semester of college started with my car's death.

mindalan

Most Caring
Sep 9, 2005
MO
✟7,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I hope it is not dead as in I have to buy a new one. I drove the shaking, stinking thing to college. Then it started coughing in addition to violent shaking and it died. NOT in a parking space of course.

Security was nice and helped me move it. I don't know what the problem is. It has good gas. I get regular checkups.

I am waiting for my mother to call me back so we can figure out how to get it back home to our reliable auto shop.

And I have a semester to get going in--like I need anymore stress!

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Heavenly, Eternal Father, please bless and take care of Mindalan and her car. :groupray:

Please guide her to the right mechanic, and to show this mechanic what is wrong with her car, and that the repairs will be minimal....and cheap! :clap::thumbsup:

And I claim this intention, In the Name Of The Father, Son, And Holy Spirit...:crossrc::crossrc::crossrc:

AMEN!
:amen::thumbsup::clap::p;):wave:

Upvote 0

mindalan

Most Caring
Sep 9, 2005
MO
✟7,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yesterday was a strain. My car is ok. It just needed heet in the tank to get rid of water. It has been raining without end here.

One of my classes was canceled. I am trying to get into another class and have to tangle with schedule conflicts, special forms, unavailable deans (Who have to sign my form) and all this so I can graduate.

I hope my week gets better.

Upvote 0