• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

So this semester of college started with my car's death.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by mindalan, Aug 17, 2009.

1. mindalan

mindalan Most Caring

+394
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I hope it is not dead as in I have to buy a new one. I drove the shaking, stinking thing to college. Then it started coughing in addition to violent shaking and it died. NOT in a parking space of course.

Security was nice and helped me move it. I don't know what the problem is. It has good gas. I get regular checkups.

I am waiting for my mother to call me back so we can figure out how to get it back home to our reliable auto shop.

And I have a semester to get going in--like I need anymore stress!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. richterforest

richterforest Psalms 23

+73
    Baptist
    Single
    Praying for you, and the car!

3. SplendidTree

SplendidTree Legend

+1,664
    Lutheran
    Private
    Praying for you! Hope your car is not completely dead and you have a good semester.

4. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,472
    Christian
    Married
    Father God, may the car's repairs be minor, In Jesus Name, Amen

5. JCFantasy23

JCFantasy23 In a Kingdom by the Sea. Supporter

+6,293
    United States
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Others
    Praying!

6. heavensangel1964

heavensangel1964 Storming 'Heaven' For Souls

+206
    Catholic
    In Relationship
    Heavenly, Eternal Father, please bless and take care of Mindalan and her car. :groupray:

Please guide her to the right mechanic, and to show this mechanic what is wrong with her car, and that the repairs will be minimal....and cheap! :clap::thumbsup:

And I claim this intention, In the Name Of The Father, Son, And Holy Spirit...:crossrc::crossrc::crossrc:

AMEN!
    :amen::thumbsup::clap::p;):wave:

7. Onlythingavailable

Onlythingavailable Senior Veteran

+264
    Christian
    Praying.

8. mindalan

mindalan Most Caring

+394
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Yesterday was a strain. My car is ok. It just needed heet in the tank to get rid of water. It has been raining without end here.

One of my classes was canceled. I am trying to get into another class and have to tangle with schedule conflicts, special forms, unavailable deans (Who have to sign my form) and all this so I can graduate.

I hope my week gets better.

9. Wandofgamelon

Wandofgamelon Junior Member

+1
    Christian
    Single
    god is there 4 everyone he is great!!
    he realy excists i know it i feel it some people dont belive in him but
    they are stupit