Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jesus said as much. He discussed demons and hell more than any other in Scripture.
Thank you for posting this Michie. Satan and demons are real. People tend to forget this fact. Demons are constantly after each of us to keep us from Him.

Upvote 0

AndrewMicheals

Feb 18, 2017
USA
✟10,454.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
One of the more comforting aspects of Christianity is that we know Christians, commanded to love God and serve neighbor, will be known by their fruit. I have seen that fruit in threads about visiting the inprisoned, teaching religious ed, coaching youth sports, service in organizations that give of themselves to aid the less fortunate and so much more.

I am glad I was a practicing Catholic as long as I was and I may just return. I appreciate the sense of duty and the freedom from fear that came with faith. Before I was active in the Church I suffered from PTSD and didn't go out of my way to give my time to anyone, especially if there was some personal risk or discomfort involved. Heck, I didn't even give blood very often.
I'm not practicing as in going to Mass these days. I'm not using the Catholic title because I don't want to be misleading. This Witch thread is a hoot. I would think a Catholic woukd take it seriously seeing how the Church has Demon theology called Demonology. Lots of division in the Church these days. Partly why I don't go to Mass. Can't sit there and hear these pro political issues I don't agree with, that I was raised knowing those are not Christian. Not partaking in the Eucharist is my only hesitation. It's not right to give that up. I believe that's it's Jesus Christ. But I'm lost. Hey, you take care, man.

Upvote 0

Paidiske

Clara bonam audax
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Albury, Australia
Visit site
✟1,503,935.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
red-strawberry-hat-wool-beret-girls-winter-wear20667.jpg

MOD HAT ON

This thread has been cleaned and will remain permanently closed due to persistent flaming.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.