So no more Spider-Man in Disney’s Marvelverse?

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Disney being greedy as usual.
That's a bit of an oversimplification. Sony has proven that they can't consistently develop successful Spider-Man films. Marvel's track record is infinitely better.

The sad thing is that neither side really has a reason to back down.

Well, I say it's sad. I'm the guy in the room who rather enjoyed the two Amazing Spider-Man movies and find them much better than putrid MCU Spider-Man. But I recognize I'm a minority when it comes to that.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
That's a bit of an oversimplification. Sony has proven that they can't consistently develop successful Spider-Man films. Marvel's track record is infinitely better.

The sad thing is that neither side really has a reason to back down.

Well, I say it's sad. I'm the guy in the room who rather enjoyed the two Amazing Spider-Man movies and find them much better than putrid MCU Spider-Man. But I recognize I'm a minority when it comes to that.
I understand Disney has been more profitable with their Spider-Man films... at the same time, I think demanding a new deal where Disney takes a huge chunk of profits is a tad greedy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums