• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

So, my world is falling down

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by mindalan, Dec 21, 2010.

1. mindalan

mindalan Most Caring

+394
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    UPDATE: My supervisor did not punish me or even put a bad page in my file saying I was a poor worker. That is what I feared.

Instead she just gave me a list of people to call if I was sick and couldn't reach her in person.

She ALWAYS has given me a terrible scolding and written up a bad report on me in the past. So I am soo thankful to God for being in charge of this problem and fixing it.

I am still amazed that I was not wrongfully punished. But God heard everyone's prayers and it is ok. YAY!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. MyEverything

MyEverything ♥ The Only Soul I Know ♥

+62
    Christian
    Single
    Praying for you!

3. Ps145

Ps145 Guest

+0
    Take care of yourself today sister, and let God "worry" about tomorrow.
    He will work everything out. Right now Dad's up there bragging on you, that you will not turn and run just because of a little adversity. He is showing you how proud He is of you.

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me."

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

“Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
    “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

4. whitebeaches

whitebeaches Legend Supporter

+4,287
    Baptist
    Single
    its not your fault hun, praying you feel better and good things come your way. ((( Hugs )))

5. jcannonb

jcannonb Newbie

+5
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Our Father who is in Heaven, please hear this one's prayers and grant them not according to their will, but according to Your will. These things prayed for in the name of your Son, our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

6. NoelAsa

NoelAsa Senior Veteran

+757
    Christian
    Private
    None of this is your fault. Praying for you!

7. kevind

kevind Newbie Forever

+39
    Baptist
    Married
    first of all I hope you are feeling better, I am praying that you get in no trouble and that christmas will be happy for you.

8. mindalan

mindalan Most Caring

+394
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hey, just so you all know. My supervisor had a family problem so she had to go out of town until next week. I will meet with her Next Wednesday.

I think that's good because she has lots of time to calm down about me. Thanks for your prayers. I am almost well.

9. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter

+2,347
    Christian
    Married
    Praying in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

10. Onlythingavailable

Onlythingavailable Senior Veteran

+264
    Christian
    Praying.

11. mindalan

mindalan Most Caring

+394
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    By the way, my grandparents are looking into getting a refurbished engine for my car. That won't cost too much and it is way better than having to buy a new engine or a new car.

12. mindalan

mindalan Most Caring

+394
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Final update:
    My grandparents found a nice rebuild engine. They are covering the expenses for everything.
    I only have to pay a towing fee. Praise the Lord!

13. whitebeaches

whitebeaches Legend Supporter

+4,287
    Baptist
    Single
    thats great news