• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

So many reasons to let fear of blasphemy go

Dendy

Nov 30, 2014
✟19,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I have noticed over and over the suffering from fearing this sin. If you think about it, it's a blessing in a way to insure you are saved because you definitely believe. If you didn't believe, you wouldn't fear this thing. You are definitely saved when you believe in Jesus NO MATTER WHAT YOU'VE EVER SAID or THOUGHT or DONE or DREAMED. God is love. Love wouldn't punish you in a river of fire forever. I remember seeing the man that was in a cage overseas and I believe it was a terrorist that was setting him on fire and he was trying to back up inside the cage but there was only so far he could go. It was one of the sickest, most hateful, horrible things a person has ever had to go thru and it upset me terribly. God wouldn't do that. He would love you. Besides that, even if you weren't forgiven, you've already paid for it by worrying about it so much but you are forgiven. The river of fire is the second death so you don't suffer it forever but again, you don't need to fear it because it will never happen to you. I myself have suffered so badly with this that in 2009 I was unable to function. I have said things, bad things. But I was able to overcome it and I want you to be able to move past it also. If you believe that Jesus is the Son of God, you are saved. It says so in the Bible. Let this fear go.