yellville
✟2,020.00
Country
American Samoa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
50 Cent is another crappy hack who can't make it in the world of real music and who will be forgotten before this decade is over. So, don't worry about him.
i agree with AdamKane 50 cents isn't that good at all i know what you're thinking this is coming from a guy who has a prof pic of juice wrld and as a forum called opinions of rap and pop and who plainly ses he likes rap i have benn listening to rap for a long time its became a love of mine but yes there are some rappers who show there hate towards the cross and are religion but you must remember those kind of people dont live long in life or in the book as legends most are indeed forgotten.

Upvote 0

LeGato

LCMS/Crypto-Amish
Nov 17, 2021
Neuschwabenland
✟14,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I know this is a music forum but i am using a very popular non Christian Rap artist to make one of my many points here so i thought i will post this here. I am making this thread here and on other christian forums to help open Christian's "spiritual eyes."(and you should be using your ears too) I have been noticing that so many Christians have no idea on what's going on so i am here to help you cause God has helped me opened up my eyes and now i see things everyday that nobody see but i will show you guys what i'm talking about for example: What do you guys see in this 50 Cent album cover? This one is very easy to me but a couple of years back i did not see it until God have opened up my "spiritual eyes"... i will explain what they are saying in this cover when someone responds to this thread.

I don't see anything in particular "wrong" with that album cover. However, the pop artists today are making it extremely easy for us with all the Masonic and occult symbolism right out there in the open.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,726,704.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
what are you hamster a math teacher or something there are a lot of simple eqations that you could use to get 666 its unlikly they ment it kike that at all
no offense
I didn’t see this earlier, but if I remember correctly, my post was meant as humor.

Upvote 0