Capitalj

May 15, 2011
Mississippi
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol I'm done and i have done my job... What yall believe is up to you guys, if you think it's smart to underestimate a 6,000 year old serpent that has plenty of time to find out how to fool people then that's you... I know how smart Satan is... God Bless each and one of you and i'l see yall in some other thread.

Upvote 0
B

Blessedj01

We use our discernment. Paranoid doesn't help bro.

..by your definition, you can't know how smart Satan is, 'cos he would be smarter than you.

I agree that there are symbols and deception everywhere, but come on man. You need to go further into the message in the media rather than just trying to tear things down based on their logos.

What do you think of this?

rehab.jpg

If you were to break it down based solely on the logo and the picture, what would you say?

Upvote 0

sarahelizabeth

7-18-12
Apr 30, 2011
Chilling with the zombies and penguins
✟27,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I agree Satan is a smart man.
but I dont belive that ablum cover is bad at all
I acttly have that Christian rap CD and it is a great CD to listen to..

I have to agree Satan is a Smart man.. and when he was an angel his best thing was music and His master of musicans..
but I have seen MANY MANY christian singers or christian rappers
that were so attionted by the holy spirit

I dont belive they re bad at all they are like me and you trying to serve god.. some people make signs and stuff like that in the Lercrae ablum I am not sure why but
"dont jugde a book by its cover"

I believe Christian music is so much better then any other World Wide music I have listen to
it is atttioned up lifting and very wonderful
but everyone has there own thoughs

Upvote 0
B

Blessedj01

I agree Satan is a smart man.
but I dont belive that ablum cover is bad at all
I acttly have that Christian rap CD and it is a great CD to listen to..

I have to agree Satan is a Smart man.. and when he was an angel his best thing was music and His master of musicans..
but I have seen MANY MANY christian singers or christian rappers
that were so attionted by the holy spirit

I dont belive they re bad at all they are like me and you trying to serve god.. some people make signs and stuff like that in the Lercrae ablum I am not sure why but
"dont jugde a book by its cover"

I believe Christian music is so much better then any other World Wide music I have listen to
it is atttioned up lifting and very wonderful
but everyone has there own thoughs

sara...shhhhh. you ruined it. :thumbsup:

now he's just gonna change what he'd say in hindsight. :p

Upvote 0

sarahelizabeth

7-18-12
Apr 30, 2011
✟27,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
LOL.. well satan is a smart man no doudt but
That logo is just a logo :)
Christian rapper snad singers or any Group are SUPER attioned :)
and They are very great :)
I know what i am talking about i guess but I dont make it a big deal about the logo :p
i had to chime in and say my thoughs :) lol
they are great in consert and are very fun :thumbsup:

Satan already got the pop music in his hands Lil Wayne Jay Z.. Rhianna Lady Gaga..
etc.

Upvote 0

sarahelizabeth

7-18-12
Apr 30, 2011
✟27,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I know this is a music forum but i am using a very popular non Christian Rap artist to make one of my many points here so i thought i will post this here. I am making this thread here and on other christian forums to help open Christian's "spiritual eyes."(and you should be using your ears too) I have been noticing that so many Christians have no idea on what's going on so i am here to help you cause God has helped me opened up my eyes and now i see things everyday that nobody see but i will show you guys what i'm talking about for example: What do you guys see in this 50 Cent album cover? This one is very easy to me but a couple of years back i did not see it until God have opened up my "spiritual eyes"... i will explain what they are saying in this cover when someone responds to this thread.

may i just chime in
.. 50 cent is not a christian rapper
he is a wordly rapper
know the differntence LOL!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
B

Blessedj01

LOL.. well satan is a smart man no doudt but
That logo is just a logo :)
Christian rapper snad singers or any Group are SUPER attioned :)
and They are very great :)
I know what i am talking about i guess but I dont make it a big deal about the logo :p
i had to chime in and say my thoughs :) lol
they are great in consert and are very fun :thumbsup:

Satan already got the pop music in his hands Lil Wayne Jay Z.. Rhianna Lady Gaga..
etc.

You're not getting it.... :p

Upvote 0

Capitalj

May 15, 2011
Mississippi
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@Blessed that picture has 3 6's in it but it's well hidden, also has the triangle in the middle which stands for the "all seeing eye" (the same sign on the dollar) I have a video you should check out cause there are some people who goes into depth about this guy and exposes him, to understand what i'm saying you have to understand how the devil communicate... He uses signs so that way us Christians are left in the dark and can be easily mislead.

Go to Youtube and type this in (lecrea reach records exposed) and click on part 2, it should be the first video that comes up. I would post the video up myself but i don't have 50 post yet. Why couldn't he just have Jesus on the cross or something? Why this sign? SMH!

Even Tupac talked about this stuff... I really believe that Tupac was saved cause if you listen to a lot of his songs he was begging God for forgiveness! I think he was the last rapper that really believed in God and was truly trying to wake people up (that's why they really killed him)... If you don't believe me then i will prove what i'm saying...

And i do know what i'm talking about cause i am a music producer and have been doing it for 14 years now so i most def know a thing or 2 but yall can still believe what you like, my job is just to inform you.

Upvote 0
B

Blessedj01

@Blessed that picture has 3 6's in it but it's well hidden, also has the triangle in the middle which stands for the "all seeing eye" (the same sign on the dollar) I have a video you should check out cause there are some people who goes into depth about this guy and exposes him, to understand what i'm saying you have to understand how the devil communicate... He uses signs so that way us Christians are left in the dark and can be easily mislead.

Go to Youtube and type this in (lecrea reach records exposed) and click on part 2, it should be the first video that comes up. I would post the video up myself but i don't have 50 post yet. Why couldn't he just have Jesus on the cross or something? Why this sign? SMH!

Even Tupac talked about this stuff... I really believe that Tupac was saved cause if you listen to a lot of his songs he was begging God for forgiveness! I think he was the last rapper that really believed in God and was truly trying to wake people up (that's why they really killed him)... If you don't believe me then i will prove what i'm saying...

And i do know what i'm talking about cause i am a music producer and have been doing it for 14 years now so i most def know a thing or 2 but yall can still believe what you like, my job is just to inform you.

Lecrae's symbol represents the trinity. It has nothing to do with 6s. That's purely your imagination. Applying 666 to everything will leave you confused.

You're willing to call Tupac a Christian, a man who lived an unrepentant life of sin and hardly mentioned Jesus, to Lecrae who spends his life writing songs with scripturally healthy messages?

A typical Tupac lyric: "like a Saint that we can trust to help to carry us through
Black Jesus, hahahahaha
He's like a Saint that we can trust to help to carry us through
Black Jesus"

Tupac also made a song called Hail Mary. I for one, don't agree with that.

This really is religion, you are practicing here. It's unhealthy and I think you should stop.

Upvote 0

Capitalj

May 15, 2011
Mississippi
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No i am not and i'm not confused, i never said Tupac was a Christian i just said i think he was saved! Wow some of you guys need to learn how to read! Just wait till i get 50 post and you will see what i'm talking about. I got so much evidence and support on everything i'm saying but maybe some of yall need to to hear it directly from the horses mouth to understand.

And for your information, i have been a Christian all my life, my mom is a Apostle and owns her own Church for a very long time now (25 years plus), she is the most hardcore Christian i ever known, she even told me i was going to be a Preacher a long time ago and i did not believe her and look at me now! Lol, i rap and make my own songs for the Lord and tell people about Jesus all the time cause i see what's going on so trust me i am not confused, God just have open my eyes!

Go listen to the song Blasphemy by Tupac on youtube and search for the lyrics... Go to the lyrics and read them... This is just a tip of the iceberg wait until i have 50 post though and i'm going to show yall some things so yall won't have to go back and forward.

And to be honest it don't matter if Jesus was black or white he still believed in Jesus! We will never know what color Jesus was but is that really important? As long people believe in Jesus is the key! Yes Tupac made a lot of bad songs but Tupac had to cause look what Label he was on, once he learned the truth about the game Tupac changed and wanted out really so he had to choose and he did the best he could for his situation... It's really not hard to see that if you listen to his lyrics on some of his songs and see some interviews that never aired about the Tupac that most people didn't get to see.

The reason why i respect Tupac more is because at least he not fooling people like these guys are, i mean Lecrae has tats and all when the Bible clearly states not to do things like that on our bodies! Tattooing is from WitchCraft but i bet yall didn't know that huh? Well it's because yall are not suppose to learn on where it came from and it's sole purpose (which is to let evil spirits in, the whole process is to open your body by putting holes in them so when the ink gets in your getting much more than ink but they don't tell you that part).

Just follow after people you see on T.V and do as they tell you cause if you let them tell it you are a dummy and don't have a brain on your own to figure these things out but that won't be me cause i am well educated on what's going on. Ask any real Pastor on what i'm saying and if his knowledge game is up like mines then he knows what's up!

Go to youtube and look up Pastor Lindsey Williams, he is a great man of God that had a chance to live with the kings of this Earth and put his entire life in jeopardy by telling everything he has learned, he is very knowledgeable and i will be posting up one of his videos when i do get to 50.

Upvote 0
B

Blessedj01

No i am not and i'm not confused, i never said Tupac was a Christian i just said i think he was saved! Wow some of you guys need to learn how to read!

You have to be a Christian to be saved, by definition.

And for your information, i have been a Christian all my life, my mom is a Apostle and owns her own Church for a very long time now (25 years plus), she is the most hardcore Christian i ever known, she even told me i was going to be a Preacher a long time ago and i did not believe her and look at me now! Lol, i rap and make my own songs for the Lord and tell people about Jesus all the time cause i see what's going on so trust me i am not confused, God just have open my eyes!

Okay.

Go listen to the song Blasphemy by Tupac on youtube and search for the lyrics... Go to the lyrics and read them... This is just a tip of the iceberg wait until i have 50 post though and i'm going to show yall some things so yall won't have to go back and forward.

Tip of the iceberg, indeed.

And to be honest it don't matter if Jesus was black or white he still believed in Jesus! We will never know what color Jesus was but is that really important? As long people believe in Jesus is the key! Yes Tupac made a lot of bad songs but Tupac had to cause look what Label he was on, once he learned the truth about the game Tupac changed and wanted out really so he had to choose and he did the best he could for his situation... It's really not hard to see that if you listen to his lyrics on some of his songs and see some interviews that never aired about the Tupac that most people didn't get to see.

Colour is not the issue.

The reason why i respect Tupac more is because at least he not fooling people like these guys are, i mean Lecrae has tats and all when the Bible clearly states not to do things like that on our bodies! Tattooing is from WitchCraft but i bet yall didn't know that huh? Well it's because yall are not suppose to learn on where it came from and it's sole purpose (which is to let evil spirits in, the whole process is to open your body by putting holes in them so when the ink gets in your getting much more than ink but they don't tell you that part).

Tupac didn't have tattoos?

Just follow after people you see on T.V and do as they tell you cause if you let them tell it you are a dummy and don't have a brain on your own to figure these things out but that won't be me cause i am well educated on what's going on. Ask any real Pastor on what i'm saying and if his knowledge game is up like mines then he knows what's up!

Tupac = mainstream rapper. Lecrae = Christian rapper.

Go to youtube and look up Pastor Lindsey Williams, he is a great man of God that had a chance to live with the kings of this Earth and put his entire life in jeopardy by telling everything he has learned, he is very knowledgeable and i will be posting up one of his videos when i do get to 50.

That has nothing to do with Lecrae or Tupac.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Capitalj

May 15, 2011
Mississippi
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol i'm not wasting no more time on you Blessed, i could go back and forward and show you millions of videos of evidence but it's clear to me that your blind and so i'm moving on now... I have one more thing i wanna say in this thread and i'm done.

It's one thing i have learned over the years is that God can work through anybody! Our very God is using Devils to complete his will, my whole point in this thread is to help you look for things that is of righteousness rather it be from a man/woman of God or a Rock group. We are in some crazy times where you really can't just take peoples word no more, even the Bible mentions that there will be wolves in sheep's clothing so we as Christians cannot just believe everything that appears to be "Holy and pure".

You really need to educate yourself and know what to look for cause that is basically what it has come to, yes our eyes are suppose to be on the Lord at all times but God does not want us to be blind that's why he tells us so much about our enemy, about this World, and the future of this World.

I hope i was able to help someone in this thread but if not then maybe i will be able to do so in another thread but i decided to tackle this cause i see it is a huge problem with us Christians and not too many Pastors are talking about this at all! All i see is "Get The Souls Wild Up So Our Collection Plate Will Be Fatter" and "Posterity Preaching" when it's clear as day that those days are long gone.

Were headed into a great tribulation time and should be preparing our Brothers and Sisters in Christ but if you don't learn what to look for then you will fall in the ditch with every other follower so just ask yourself... How are you gonna get yourself out of a ditch when 10,000 other people is stacked on top of you? This is why you have to learn about these things, follow God people and watch out for man!

God Bless all of you.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
This is old post but im sure there is many ways to see this but what came to my mind is that someone has tried to shoot him but that cross (Jesus) had saved him, because he is obviously alive on that picture.
Not commenting if his faith is real or not but that’s the way I see that picture.

Upvote 0