Capitalj

May 15, 2011
Mississippi
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know this is a music forum but i am using a very popular non Christian Rap artist to make one of my many points here so i thought i will post this here. I am making this thread here and on other christian forums to help open Christian's "spiritual eyes."(and you should be using your ears too) I have been noticing that so many Christians have no idea on what's going on so i am here to help you cause God has helped me opened up my eyes and now i see things everyday that nobody see but i will show you guys what i'm talking about for example: What do you guys see in this 50 Cent album cover? This one is very easy to me but a couple of years back i did not see it until God have opened up my "spiritual eyes"... i will explain what they are saying in this cover when someone responds to this thread.

Attachments

• 220px-Get_Rich_Or_Die_Tryin'.jpeg
    220px-Get_Rich_Or_Die_Tryin'.jpeg
    20.5 KB · Views: 201

Capitalj

May 15, 2011
Mississippi
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok notice where the bullet hole is aimed at, it is at the cross, the message is kill the man that's on the cross or what represents the cross which is Jesus. So who ever made 50 cent's cover is expressing how they feel about the cross, that person (or people) is saying we are aiming at the cross, not 50 cent.

Some of these rappers know the messages in these type of covers but most don't have any clue on what's going on but the whole reason why i created this thread is cause i see the same thing happening on Christian T.V./music/Pastors and so on and us Christians need to wake up and notice these signs cause if you don't you will be miss led like so many are. The Bible says not to be blind by the Devils devices so if you don't know how they communicate then you are at risk.

Upvote 0

Capitalj

May 15, 2011
Mississippi
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well what yall don't know is that these same signs are being displayed on Christian networks like TBN, TBN's Logo is even questionable, And the owner of TBN is a free mason so that is not good... Yall better wake up and realize what's going on, God warns us not to be blind to Satan's devices and this is what he is talking about. The devil owns just about everything and you really need to know your stuff to see who's the real deal and who's fluff but i see what's going on, i'm gone show yall some stuff about TBN... Be careful about Paster's on there and Paster's like TD Jakes, and Joel Olsteen. If you know what to watch for then you know what's up. Stay in your Bible's and stay even closer to God and please do your research... Don't just take my word for it.

Upvote 0
B

Blessedj01

I agree with you but I don't know if it's always intentional. I think it's just a reflection of the fact that these artists are inadvertently showing their allegiance to Satan. We all used to do it. I used to do weird things too that in hindsight, were directly Satanic and I had no idea at the time that I was behaving that way.

For example, my old nickname was "Awas" which translates from Malay to English (I'm European but I used to live in Asia) as "Danger." I used to tag that everywhere on every wall. All my friends called me "Awas."

Basically, I was representing being dangerous. That's directly opposed to what I represent now, which is being Blessed.

Another example: a kid who used to be the leader of a "youth gang" called "Hell Yeah," or "HY", is now famously a Christian. Obviously he never really thought about what he was saying before, but he was inadvertently expressing his allegiance. We've all said "hell yeah." We all do it.

I think that before we're saved, we're very much servants of Satan whether we believe we are or not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Capitalj

May 15, 2011
Mississippi
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@ Adam after i show and explain to you i don't think you will be laughing no more! Here we go... Here is the Logo, Check out the attachment, i don't have 50 post yet so i can't just put up pics like i would love to do so please bare with me, now i know some are just not gonna believe this so i'm not going to argue with those kind of people, my job is just to give you the truth and it's up to you what you do with it.

Make sure to view the picture while you read my interpretation of what the Logo is saying and if you need me to break it down some more then please just ask.

The Lion represents evil (that exact lion is on some of Free Masons company Logos) and the white Horse is probably the the white Horse that Revelation mentions when Jesus returns but i strongly believe that it is the white Horse that "Goes Out To Conquer" (which is talking about the Devil and what he is allowed to do in the End times which is closer than most think.) Read Revelations 6 verse 2.

The White Dove may seem like a "Holy" thing to put on the cross but knowing who owns TBN (Free Masons) they have had that exact Dove sign in their religion way before TBN changed to this one. If you notice all the Gold, it's because Free Masons love to invest in Gold... Notice that the Lion has the word "Rex Regum" that means "King Of Kings"in Latin (use the Google Translate to see for yourself!) and notice that it is on the Lion!

The White Horse has the word "Fidelum Et" which means "Faithful and" in Latin, i take it that the Horse may be for us Christians and they know were faithful but thats about all we get but we all know what happens at the end so that is all that matters. If you pay attention to the Crown i notice the type of color they choose, its more of a Purple Bluish which could be a woman or Queen that they admire (notice the crown is the same color which probably a Queen but i have not figured that part out yet.)

The worst part about this Logo is the Black small cross at the very top... You guys should know what Black stands for so i won't explain that unless asked but ask yourself, why would they make that cross Black and so small? Well it's obvious when you up on game like i am! If it's anything i missed just let me know but it is Blasphemy all over this Logo!

Attachments

• TBN-Crest.jpeg
    TBN-Crest.jpeg
    353 KB · Views: 3,847
Last edited:
Upvote 0

AdamKane

Aug 27, 2008
✟1,316.00
Marital Status
Private
@ Adam after i show and explain to you i don't think you will be laughing no more! Here we go... Here is the Logo, Check out the attachment, i don't have 50 post yet so i can't just put up pics like i would love to do so please bare with me, now i know some are just not gonna believe this so i'm not going to argue with those kind of people, my job is just to give you the truth and it's up to you what you do with it.

Make sure to view the picture while you read my interpretation of what the Logo is saying and if you need me to break it down some more then please just ask.

The Lion represents evil (that exact lion is on some of Free Masons company Logos) and the white Horse is probably the the white Horse that Revelation mentions when Jesus returns but i strongly believe that it is the white Horse that "Goes Out To Conquer" (which is talking about the Devil and what he is allowed to do in the End times which is closer than most think.) Read Revelations 6 verse 2.

The White Dove may seem like a "Holy" thing to put on the cross but knowing who owns TBN (Free Masons) they have had that exact Dove sign in their religion way before TBN changed to this one. If you notice all the Gold, it's because Free Masons love to invest in Gold... Notice that the Lion has the word "Rex Regum" that means "King Of Kings"in Latin (use the Google Translate to see for yourself!) and notice that it is on the Lion!

The White Horse has the word "Fidelum Et" which means "Faithful and" in Latin, i take it that the Horse may be for us Christians and they know were faithful but thats about all we get but we all know what happens at the end so that is all that matters. If you pay attention to the Crown i notice the type of color they choose, its more of a Purple Bluish which could be a woman or Queen that they admire (notice the crown is the same color which probably a Queen but i have not figured that part out yet.)

The worst part about this Logo is the Black small cross at the very top... You guys should know what Black stands for so i won't explain that unless asked but ask yourself, why would they make that cross Black and so small? Well it's obvious when you up on game like i am! If it's anything i missed just let me know but it is Blasphemy all over this Logo!

What about Revelation 19:11-16? which says:
I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16
Isn't Jesus referred to as the lion of the tribe of judah?

Luke 3:22 says:
and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."

Upvote 0

Capitalj

May 15, 2011
Mississippi
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes but as you should know God have had many sons and Lucifer is one of them! Are you aware of God's Sons who were cast out of Heaven because they slept with humans? Well the Bible tells us about them and what happen to them,(if you want references let me know and i will post them up for you to read about em.) there are many Beast mention through out the Bible (especially Revelations)... Not JUST ONE! The reason why this Lion is not Jesus is because of the people who's behind the company... Just google who owns TBN and you will see what i'm talking about! If you understand that the Devil is here to deceive you then you will understand why that Lion is not Jesus!

TBN has so much dirt on them that it is not even funny! They want you to think that Lion is Jesus and their network is all about Jesus but they don't teach the Word Of God... Im going to post some Company Logos and you can decide for yourself!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Capitalj

May 15, 2011
Mississippi
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is why i said that Lion is not Jesus! This is Satan's image and one of his devices to deceive people. Check out my attachments and ask yourself why would TBN want a Lion on their Logo that so many other companies already have? Well i will save you a bunch of time by just telling you... IT'S BECAUSE TBN IS RAN BY THE SAME PEOPLE THAT OWN THOSE COMPANIES... "This is for him that have wisdom and understanding!"

Attachments

• imgres-1.jpeg
    imgres-1.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 147
  • imgres-2.jpeg
    imgres-2.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 219
  • imgres-3.jpeg
    imgres-3.jpeg
    5.3 KB · Views: 121
  • imgres-5.jpeg
    imgres-5.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 139
  • imgres-6.jpeg
    imgres-6.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 0

Trogool

Apr 3, 2012
✟3,694.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green
This is why i said that Lion is not Jesus! This is Satan's image and one of his devices to deceive people. Check out my attachments and ask yourself why would TBN want a Lion on their Logo that so many other companies already have? Well i will save you a bunch of time by just telling you... IT'S BECAUSE TBN IS RAN BY THE SAME PEOPLE THAT OWN THOSE COMPANIES... "This is for him that have wisdom and understanding!"

Or it could simply be that lions have been associated with nobility, royalty, masculinity and power since ancient times, being popularly-known as "king of the beasts" and therefore great marketing. But I guess wild-eyed conspiracy theories about Satanist Illuminati are more fun, huh?

Upvote 0

Capitalj

May 15, 2011
Mississippi
✟7,639.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@ Trogool who is the kings of this earth? If you know the answer to that then you will understand why they use these Lion Logos in the first place! Enough said... I know you trying to be funny Hammster but you don't have to do all that to figure out the messages, the whole point of this thread is just to become more aware as Christians.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Capitalj said:
@ Trogool who is the kings of this earth? If you know the answer to that then you will understand why they use these Lion Logos in the first place! Enough said... I know you trying to be funny Hammster but you don't have to do all that to figure out the messages, the whole point of this thread is just to become more aware as Christians.

That's why we need to study the word, and not try to find things in advertisements to fret about.

<*(((><

Upvote 0