Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
They won't respond. They're all raptured.
That, or they're preparing their excuses/reasons for why their most recent "pet prediction" was wrong.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what the next "latest and greatest" will be.

Upvote 0

GeorgeJ

<Insert Custom Title Here>
Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Tectonic plate shifted.
That's known as an earthquake, and if you're speaking of the one in Mexico, that's nothing new for Mexico.

If you're speaking in general....well....earthquakes happen all the time. I'm sure somewhere in the world another earthquake will happen on 23 September.

See? It's already starting....folks are grasping at straws to attribute this "sign" to some natural calamity or another.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
That's known as an earthquake, and if you're speaking of the one in Mexico, that's nothing new for Mexico.

If you're speaking in general....well....earthquakes happen all the time. I'm sure somewhere in the world another earthquake will happen on 23 September.

See? It's already starting....folks are grasping at straws to attribute this "sign" to some natural calamity or another.
It hit Japan, New Zealand and Mexico.. that is the whole plate shift.

Upvote 0

-Luca

Apr 11, 2017
United Kingdom
✟29,361.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
What I reckon is going to happen is nothing. Everyone is escalating the situation so that when the 24th comes people are going to mock the Christian faith and God. Exactly what the Devil wants.

Upvote 0

GeorgeJ

Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
It hit Japan, New Zealand and Mexico.. that is the whole plate shift.
Nope. New Zealand and Japan are not on the same tectonic plate as Mexico. Once again....earthquakes are nothing new to these regions. Earthquakes happen every day in various places around the world. Nothing new to see here, folks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GeorgeJ

Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
What I reckon is going to happen is nothing. Everyone is escalating the situation so that when the 24th comes people are going to mock the Christian faith and God. Exactly what the Devil wants.
It's the Christians themselves that are the cause of that, not the "devil".

Upvote 0

GeorgeJ

Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Anyway, for the most part, it's the naive Christians themselves that will be mocked.....not God.

Although I'm sure those folks will claim that God is being mocked, in my opinion, it's these folks that are making a mockery of God with their outlandish predictions and suppositions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Nope. New Zealand and Japan are not on the same tectonic plate as Mexico. Once again....earthquakes are nothing new to these regions. Earthquakes happen every day in various places around the world. Nothing new to see here, folks.
Ring of Fire

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian

As I predicted here: My Prediction

^_^

• Agree
Reactions: GeorgeJ
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am constantly amazed at those who claim to love G-d yet will make sport of his word and his creation.

Sad really.

Not making sport of God's word; making sport of people who think they have God's word all figured out on end times no matter how silly their calculations are.

• Winner
Reactions: GeorgeJ
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.