• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

So irritating

Discussion in 'Terrific Thirties' started by Jen35, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Jen35

Jen35 Active Member

+172
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I find it odd im almost in my late 30s and I still get really harsh crystic acne on my face. If there could be another cure in this world, it would be to demolish acne permanently along with those so called miracle workers on the shelf at every retail store. And while the products I use only seem to work for a little while, I also notice later on in a moments time my face gets worst then ever before.....

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Mel333

Mel333 Active Member

+244
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    Me too! lol I'm actually going to try another face wash called 'Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser'...

Asprin face mask google says... with some vinegar. I might just try that too. ;)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Jen35

Jen35 Active Member

+172
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Yeah ..I never heard of a aspirin face mask but maybe you should try just using apple cider vinegar with a mixture of water .. it helps the pimples and makes my face smooth and glow... a bit..Aloe Vera gel is good too...
    And I don't know how much information google has on that stuff but Youtube has a lot of helpful home remedy and home hack videos..you might want to go there and check some of them out..

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Mel333

Mel333 Active Member

+244
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    haha thanks for the tips ;). I really do know the struggle! But im hopeful that one day, one glorious day, we will find a cure! From the top of Mount Fuji. Lol

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  5. Jen35

Jen35 Active Member

+172
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Ok

6. Michael972

Michael972 New Member

+0
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I am finding its hard to lose weight, not matter what I do. I don't have what you guys are talking about but though.

7. Jen35

Jen35 Active Member

+172
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    You might want to try you tube and search for ways how to lose weight. I've been trying to gain weight so I usually search for exercises and stuff I do at home.