Perry
✟28,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does that mean we go back to higher taxes, unfair trade deals, China maliciously stealing intellectual property, and North Korea firing missiles over Japan?
Pretty much.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Does that mean we go back to higher taxes, unfair trade deals, China maliciously stealing intellectual property, and North Korea firing missiles over Japan?
It means we go to President Pence.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Who can say for sure? But there is no reason to think that President Pence would be okay with all of that.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
As weird as this is to say, I'd be okay to see Trump out of office. I didn't support him as a man, but rather his agenda. Lowering taxes, pro-business, conservative supreme court judges, etc. He's done all the things I hoped he would do. But I'm tired of the media circus around him 24/7, the constant negative news stories and spin, making molehills into mountains, and on and on.

Who is to say with Pence in office, any of that will be different? As long as a Republican is in office, the media won't like him, Democrats will obstruct him. The left has a history of trying to impeach Republican presidents. Reagan, Bush, it doesn't matter.

Democrats Never Get Tired Of Trying To Impeach Republican Presidents

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That depends if President Pence would be for or against those things happening.

One thing that would change is a small increase in my respect for the country. So there's that.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Or phrased differently: lower deficits, fewer pointless trade wars, China still stealing intellectual property (it's not like they've ever stopped), and North Korea still having nuclear weapons and acting provocatively whenever it chooses to.

But the first one certainly wouldn't happen as long as a Republican is in the White House. Low taxes for the wealthy is pretty much the central goal of the party.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
No one needs to. We already know what you have been told to think.
Oh yes, people have to be told that Trump is, I'll just say, distasteful just to be nice.

You know, I'd take you all a bit more seriously if you would just own his nasty personality and embrace it for what it is instead of creating some fiction where he's a respectable, upstanding person worth looking up to.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh yes, people have to be told that Trump is, I'll just say, distasteful just to be nice.

You know, I'd take you all a bit more seriously if you would just own his nasty personality and embrace it for what it is instead of creating some fiction where he's a respectable, upstanding person worth looking up to.
And I'm sure we'd take you more seriously too if you didn't create fiction and be outraged by every breath he took. Some intellectual honesty on both sides would be nice. I already said above that I don't respect the man as a person, but he HAS done some good things. But rather than admit that, it's "all good things were Obama and bad things are Trump".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And I'm sure we'd take you more seriously too if you didn't create fiction and be outraged by every breath he took. Some intellectual honesty on both sides would be nice. I already said above that I don't respect the man as a person, but he HAS done some good things. But rather than admit that, it's "all good things were Obama and bad things are Trump".
Outraged? You must have me mistaken for people you see on Twitter or Facebook. I'm not outraged by Trump. Trump is Trump. I don't blame him for being who he is.

I'd be outraged if I had voted for him and this is what we got.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Outraged? You must have me mistaken for people you see on Twitter or Facebook. I'm not outraged by Trump. Trump is Trump. I don't blame him for being who he is.

I'd be outraged if I had voted for him and this is what we got.
Yes, I see a lot of outrage on Twitter, but it's fueled by the media. Literally every single day they find something to be outraged about. 95% of it is stuff I just shrug my shoulders at and I'm like, "So what?"

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, I see a lot of outrage on Twitter, but it's fueled by the media. Literally every single day they find something to be outraged about. 95% of it is stuff I just shrug my shoulders at and I'm like, "So what?"
That's why I've sworn off of Twitter since it came out. Facebook has become increasingly tiring and boring in the last few years so I don't spend much time on there either. Nothing but angry people airing out their dirty laundry.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,985.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

Yes. If Trump is removed from office the space time continuum will fold in on itself and we will travel back to before his presidency.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
No one needs to. We already know what you have been told to think.

I’m not the one supporting a guy who writes his own reality and feeds it to his fawning supporters, who lap it up regardless of whether it directly contradicts things he himself said the week before.

Upvote 0