manhattan
✟18,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
After the various responses I've had to posts I've come to certain conclusions that with some of you your not really sure of me but hello:

A little bit about me: I fancy in-depth research of all kind's. I am a very curious person. I like to know what other people don't for some reason.

as for any of my posts, if you see me posting, I'll generally be in recent events or news or areas that I have Expierience in dealing with that might be helpful to people on the forumn.

For those who read or have read any of my posts since my intention is to be informative, I encourage research on anything I post about current event's and news before responding to what I say if you like asking for citations. As someone who likes to do research and basically present summaries of my research, I leave it for people to do their own independent research to draw their own conclusions about what I post. this way I do the least amount of double-work and a person can verify recent events on their own.

As far as my personality, I'm generally nice but very snippy with snippy people. So depending on certain discussions you'll realize I respond to you how you respond to me.

nice to have met some of you so far!

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟748,345.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
After the various responses I've had to posts I've come to certain conclusions that with some of you your not really sure of me but hello:

A little bit about me: I fancy in-depth research of all kind's. I am a very curious person. I like to know what other people don't for some reason.

as for any of my posts, if you see me posting, I'll generally be in recent events or news or areas that I have Expierience in dealing with that might be helpful to people on the forumn.

For those who read or have read any of my posts since my intention is to be informative, I encourage research on anything I post about current event's and news before responding to what I say if you like asking for citations. As someone who likes to do research and basically present summaries of my research, I leave it for people to do their own independent research to draw their own conclusions about what I post. this way I do the least amount of double-work and a person can verify recent events on their own.

As far as my personality, I'm generally nice but very snippy with snippy people. So depending on certain discussions you'll realize I respond to you how you respond to me.

Hello there and welcome to the forums.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟893,955.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Welcome !

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,915,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello Jesusfann777888, WELCOME TO CF :wave: I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :oldthumbsup:

And thank you for telling us a little bit about yourself too :)

As for the excerpt from your OP (that I quoted above), I hope that you don't mind me pointing something out to you about it? (something that you may want to consider again from the Lord Jesus)

Granted, this particular commandment is anything but easy to obey (and it can only be done in Christ with the Holy Spirit's help), but WOW is it an amazing blessing (to ourselves and to others) whenever we are able to do so.

I personally find it a particularly amazing verse because it sums up the entirety of the OT's (horizontal) commandments (the Law and the Prophets) and expresses them for us in a single verse!

Matthew 7
12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them*, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

*(so, we are commanded to treat others in the same way that we hope that they would choose to treat us ... no matter how badly they have treated us in the past, and/or are treating us in the moment)

God bless you :)

--David

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Greetings, and welcome to these forums! We pray that you will find some kind of good stuff here (I leave prayers vague when I don't know what in particular I should hope for you).

And just to build off of what CF's friendliest poster says:

*(IOW, we are commanded to treat others in the same way that we at least hope they would choose to treat us, no matter how badly they have treated us in the past, and/or are treating us in the moment)

I believe it was Mother Theresa who said, "Do good to others, not because of who they are, but because of who you are."

Never let another man's sins be your own downfall.

And with that encouragement, I join the CF Welcome Wagon to bring you to our corner of the Internets!

Upvote 0

Jesusfann777888

Mar 28, 2021
manhattan
✟18,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Jesusfann777888, WELCOME TO CF :wave: I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :oldthumbsup:

And thank you for telling us a little bit about yourself too :)

As for the excerpt from your OP (that I quoted above), I hope that you don't mind me pointing something out to you about it? (something that you may want to consider again from the Lord Jesus)

Granted, this particular commandment is anything but easy to obey (and it can only be done in Christ with the Holy Spirit's help), but WOW is it an amazing blessing (to ourselves and to others) whenever we are able to do so.

I personally find it a particularly amazing verse because it sums up the entirety of the OT's (horizontal) commandments (the Law and the Prophets) and expresses them for us in a single verse!

Matthew 7
12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them*, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

*(so, we are commanded to treat others in the same way that we hope that they would choose to treat us ... no matter how badly they have treated us in the past, and/or are treating us in the moment)

--David

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

I Like you. Your Wisdom exceed's anything I've know in a sweet few simple Word's. I Hope To Learn From you and That post Did more Than You Could have ever imagined. Praise Jesus For You!

Thank's for the warm welcome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jesusfann777888

Mar 28, 2021
manhattan
✟18,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Greetings, and welcome to these forums! We pray that you will find some kind of good stuff here (I leave prayers vague when I don't know what in particular I should hope for you).

And just to build off of what CF's friendliest poster says:

I believe it was Mother Theresa who said, "Do good to others, not because of who they are, but because of who you are."

Never let another man's sins be your own downfall.

And with that encouragement, I join the CF Welcome Wagon to bring you to our corner of the Internets!
Great Corner, really is. I think I Found Some really Great Quality People In This Introduction. Wonderfull Heart's, really all Comment's are a Great Blessing From God'S Work Inside all of you. I Can Tell your all Turning Out To Be Wonderfull.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Deade

Called of God
Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian