So I keep evolving perfectly, and all the feminine are attracted to me? Why?

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So I just thought, you know what "what we have been avoiding, is what it means to evolve perfectly, by repeatedly returning to Jesus"?

In concrete terms, does it mean that the feminine will be attracted to me? In the expectation that I will be able to lead them, into greater Evolution?

I mean think about it, you don't keep mutating, if you are getting the selection pressure response "perfect", do you?

Or you would argue you "can't" because "no one can"? Even though we have Jesus - seems a little disingenuous?

It's not like the feminine will cut me off, if I have what they needed? You would have all kinds of expectation, if you could perfect it consistently? I would have "Evolution to spare"?

If I could give you another angle, I would, but as you may have guessed, I am not that affected by the possibility of Evolution, so much as the proper practice encouraged on the basis that it is verifiable?

I would like for you to be able to evolve perfectly, I am not proposing that your evolved countenance has been outed, by greater - I am suggesting we may be able to move beyond "outing" in general?

Tell me what you think.

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I think the thing is, that Evolutionists sell the idea that "Creation was forced, to adapt, the way Evolution wanted"...

...whereas if I am going from perfection to perfection, there is nothing "forced"?

That children won't be forced, is what attracts one to another, the most?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So I just thought, you know what "what we have been avoiding, is what it means to evolve perfectly, by repeatedly returning to Jesus"? In concrete terms, does it mean that the feminine will be attracted to me?

Sure.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic

Ok, so what do I do with the fact that I "pass" that cut off, for desireable fitness?

I mean you reach a peak, and wisdom is needed - right?

What about peak desireableness, is evolved? You can no longer be questioned as to what authority you have in terms of Evolution?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok, so what do I do with the fact that I "pass" that cut off, for desireable fitness?I mean you reach a peak, and wisdom is needed - right?What about peak desireableness, is evolved? You can no longer be questioned as to what authority you have in terms of Evolution?

There is no cut off. There is no peak. That's the thing about evolution. It is what it is. You never loose.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
There is no cut off. There is no peak. That's the thing about evolution. It is what it is. You never loose.

I am giving you a choice as to which wisdom you invoke.

I am not asking you what I should do next?

Sorry, but I find your notion that you "keep believing it" insufficient, for credible response to growth in general?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,908,596.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would like for you to be able to evolve perfectly,
Why?

Evolution involves a loss of information, and God's creation is "getting uglier" with each passing day as entropy breaks it down.

So you may like for us to evolve perfectly, but evolution, like a snowman melting, draws us farther and farther away from perfection.

• Agree
Reactions: coffee4u
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am giving you a choice as to which wisdom you invoke.I am not asking you what I should do next?Sorry, but I find your notion that you "keep believing it" insufficient, for credible response to growth in general?

You must be quoting somebody else.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
There's no such thing as perfect when it comes to evolution. Fitness is a relative ranking, not an absolute one.

You can't be perfectly relative?

I'm not asking for repetitions of relativity, necessarily - the point is more perfection as relativity evolves.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,389.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You can't be perfectly relative?

No. Perfection, when used as a measure, is an absolute. It means that something is without flaw or error.

I'm not asking for repetitions of relativity, necessarily - the point is more perfection as relativity evolves.

"more perfection" - in this context - is totally nonsensical.

You could use "most fit", but again that would be relative. You can only compare fitness within a set of circumstances and against other organisms.

There's no perfect in evolutionary biology. Perfection doesn't really make sense, in evolutionary terms.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
No. Perfection, when used as a measure, is an absolute. It means that something is without flaw or error.

You could use "most fit", but again that would be relative. You can only compare fitness within a set of circumstances and against other organisms.

There's no perfect in evolutionary biology. Perfection doesn't really make sense, in evolutionary terms.

Not able to die, to certain selection pressures (is relative perfection)?

General perfection, specific perfection?

You are saying there is no specific perfection, therefore there is no general perfection - but you forfeit what can be done in the name of perfection, in the process?

What if I predict that a meteor is going to hit - I can't have perfect avoidance, of the meteor? I don't think you have thought this through? (You are saying "if the meteor hits, the meteor hits - I can't avoid it perfectly so I won't try"?)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic

You are saying females can't be attracted to my perfection?

They can be attracted to my Evolution, but not my perfection, in the same context?

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟275,389.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You are saying females can't be attracted to my perfection?

They can be attracted to my Evolution, but not my perfection, in the same context?

No, I'm saying there is no "perfection" in evolutionary biology. In terms of sexual attraction leading to reproductive success - which I think is what you're driving at - the notion of "perfection" is meaningless.

• Agree
Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
No, I'm saying there is no "perfection" in evolutionary biology. In terms of sexual attraction leading to reproductive success - which I think is what you're driving at - the notion of "perfection" is meaningless.

A female can never say to me: "perfect" - on what do you base this presumption?

Upvote 0