So I just found out this morning...

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟918,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I just found out this morning that our lead Elders wife has covid. Our Elder was apparently not asked to quarantine because he has no symptoms. Please pray for her that she will be okay and recover from covid. Also my mother got a positive cologuard test and might have cancer. She had a colonoscopy Friday and they sent samples to a lab for further testing. Please keep her in your prayers as well. I'll update you guys when news comes back with either of them.

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟918,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I'm assuming my mother's tests came back negative because I just saw her and my dad yesterday and they made no mention of news and they sent the samples over a week ago so the results would be back by now. She would have mentioned if they were positive and she had to undergo chemotherapy.

As for Marjorie I'll know more Sunday when I ask her husband after service. I was going to call him for news but decided against it when Sunday is only 3 days away. I'd get more accurate news waiting three days anyway.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟918,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Just an update, my mom is doing fine and she ended up coming last Sunday to fix our bathroom floor (our toilet leaked all over it and we had so much water damage that the whole floor had to be replaced) so I missed church. I sent Larry (my elder) an email. Marjorie is doing much better. Thanks for your prayers.

Upvote 0