• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

So I had this really weird dream last night thats freaking me out.

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟909,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I had a dream last night that I would die in March, 2029 a 18 year anniversary after my grandfather passed away. It said that my sedentary lifestyle would be what kills me. It got me really freaked out last night and now I'm kind of anxious about it. I mean I would almost be 43 years old then. I kind of knew I wouldn't live to be 60 but at the same time? I kind of wanted to... idk... just freaking me out.

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,152,595.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had a dream last night that I would die in March, 2029 a 18 year anniversary after my grandfather passed away. It said that my sedentary lifestyle would be what kills me. It got me really freaked out last night and now I'm kind of anxious about it. I mean I would almost be 43 years old then. I kind of knew I wouldn't live to be 60 but at the same time? I kind of wanted to... idk... just freaking me out.
ah, a possible future, which one might chose to avoid, like in Dickens's A Christmas Carol.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟767,781.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Personally I don't believe in exact prophetic dreams on a usual existence. However, should this one be prophetic, it is easily remedied - the dream said it was because of your "sedentary lifestyle". Maybe it is time to make some lifestyle changes and be less sedentary? Generally that is solid advice for all of us - with a Doctor's advice of course.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟952,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I had a dream last night that I would die in March, 2029 a 18 year anniversary after my grandfather passed away.
  1. Do you have a history of fulfilled, prophetic dreams?
  2. If you live like the words in the song below, it won't be a problem.
Last Day On Earth, Steven Curtis Chapman (2004)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have dreamed of being able to flap my arms and fly like a bird. REALLY! I have flown over trees and people on the sidewalk and every where in my dreams since I was a child over a half century ago. Never happened, yet, for real. Maybe.....

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,559.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
had a dream last night that I would die in March, 2029

A dream is merely your mind processing your thoughts, experiences of the day and generating images from your subconscious.
It is Not a prediction of the future.

If anything it is you telling yourself to get off your [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] and start living a healthier lifestyle.

If it freaks you out get up and do something about it!

Upvote 0

Jesusfann777888

Mar 28, 2021
manhattan
✟18,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God gives people dreams however, dreams occur in a mental forumn of the mind. You do not generally hear anything because there is nothing to hear. This is more of a Spiritual Expierience. It may be Jesus warning you and details such as the time and day your going to die because of what the sedintary lifestyle is doing to your body.

Upvote 0