So I’m just wondering if anymore Christians are noticing the supernatural bible changes?

Tree of Life

Hide The Pain
Feb 15, 2013
✟48,077.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Lolwut-8193.jpg

Upvote 0

Mercmorris28

Dec 5, 2018
Sutton
✟7,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Idk if you have noticed bro but I know in my heart 100% in Isaiah 11:6 the lion shall lay down with the lamb!! The lion is a symbol of the lion of Judah and the lamb is for Jesus it’s the reason I have a giant lion tattooed on my ribs but the verse now says the wolf shall lay down with the lamb? The wolf is a sign of evil hence the verse beware of wolves dressed in sheep’s wool

Upvote 0

Mercmorris28

Dec 5, 2018
Sutton
✟7,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Idk if you have noticed bro but I know in my heart 100% in Isaiah 11:6 the lion shall lay down with the lamb!! The lion is a symbol of the lion of Judah and the lamb is for Jesus it’s the reason I have a giant lion tattooed on my ribs but the verse now says the wolf shall lay down with the lamb? The wolf is a sign of evil hence the verse beware of wolves dressed in sheep’s wool

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟894,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is a supernatural bible change?
It has to do with CERN and their attempts at so called opening other dimensions. The Mandela effect. It is obviously not to be taken seriously however there are some that really think we are now in a parallel universe. Don't ask how I know this :)

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The verse is depicting how the predator will be a peace with it's natural prey.
How can the lion of Judah, who is Jesus, be the predator making peace with the lamb who is also Jesus?

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Am I one of the only ones noticing the supernatural bible changes or is everyone blind or just don’t trust their hearts?
Hello and welcome to CF.

Word to the wise - anytime we start thinking we might be something special and the only one to receive certain knowledge, grace, gifts, what have you - we ought to watch VERY carefully and guard against deception which would try to entrap us through pride.

It's a very old trick.

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Am I one of the only ones noticing the supernatural bible changes or is everyone blind or just don’t trust their hearts?
I've answered this question where you asked it elsewhere.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

liberty of conscience

created anew
Dec 3, 2018
Visistate
Visit site
✟12,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

You trust this?

Jer_17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

over this?

Psa_19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

Upvote 0

Sharon Richardson 1

Apr 13, 2019
Ontario
✟7,701.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi I'm Sharyn, yes I see what you see, very troubling, especially the fact that others don't see it

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums