United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Originally Posted by bibleblevr

First off, hell is not eternal it is a just and fair punishment for the crimes we have done against God. When the punishment is over we have perished, and are gone, not tortured some more. this idea has been used over and over to try to scare people into Christianity, but it is a lie. many well meaning people believe it, but it is simply not taught in the Bible.
Well that subject deserves a whole new tread otherwise this one will get derailed. In the interest of Christian cohesion in this thread and in the interest of sticking with the topics at hand, I probably should not have mentioned my annihilation stance. But if you want to talk about it, feel free to PM me, I did a study on this issue fairly recently so I can definitely rustle up some good verses/ arguments for you if you like.

I believe there are many suffering from the Idea that Hell is eternal, (Myself included.) so in light of this and your desire to not disrupt another's thread i think it best to share your scriptures with all of us, here in this thread so it can be openly discussed.

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Drich,

Please start this thread in another location, This forum is only for non believers to post their questions. Maybe you can try General Theology for instance. PM me if you have any questions. Closing this thread,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.