Las Vegas
✟7,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Having been a moribund Christian for too many years, I find myself surprised that the Holy Spirit is inspiring me to praise God. An incredible blessing to discover what centuries of Christians have known: God is to be praised in all our circumstances.

I hope I can be a blessing to all and enter into fellowship with my fellow believers.

Praise God!

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Having been a moribund Christian for too many years, I find myself surprised that the Holy Spirit is inspiring me to praise God. An incredible blessing to discover what centuries of Christians have known: God is to be praised in all our circumstances.

I hope I can be a blessing to all and enter into fellowship with my fellow believers.

Praise God!
Hi welcome to Christian forums I hope ya have a great time.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Praise God!

Hi Hal;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here.

I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music?

I have found; in times of trouble; like we have with this CV-19; that listening to; and singing along to good Christian P&W music; can bring us closer to Jesus and His wonderful peace.

Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0

Decalogue

May 6, 2020
San Francisco
✟11,206.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Praise God!

Welcome Hal. As surprising as the Holy Spirit's reminder might have been, you made room to hear it and heeded God's word. Praise the Lord!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums