Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
50/50

Had 6 injection today in lower back to try and help with back pain

That's been a problem. Was it helpful? Is it the one that goes into the nerves?

Put a request on the Prayer Wall for healing and relief. Did you see the healing prayer I posted in Singles?

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
You're a brave man! One dollop is enough. I couldn't fathom more conspiracies and the rest.

~bella

I will sometimes have too much time on my hands during work in-between transports and one can only peruse so many threads here.

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟731,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I'm not a big Facebook person but there are tons of different Christian communities where people post and communicate with each other on a page. It's not the same format but they have pages that are moderated and require signup.

Not my favorite format but sometimes I just read what other people are saying in a particular group or topic. Sometimes I comment but I try not to go back and forth too much with people I don't know..

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,441.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
That's been a problem. Was it helpful? Is it the one that goes into the nerves?

Put a request on the Prayer Wall for healing and relief. Did you see the healing prayer I posted in Singles?

It was 6 steroid injections either side of lower spine. Not sure exact location. They really hurt going in.

Time will tell if its going to help.

Others need prayers more than i do.

Thank u for your kindness

• Friendly
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
It was 6 steroid injections either side of lower spine. Not sure exact location. They really hurt going in.

Time will tell if its going to help.

Others need prayers more than i do.

Thank u for your kindness

You are worthy of the same. Don't be afraid to seek comfort. I think I know the procedure you're referencing. I'll pray for your healing. You're such a bright spot. Never change Pup. :yellowheart:

• Friendly
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
You're a brave man! One dollop is enough. I couldn't fathom more conspiracies and the rest.

~bella

I think I may be starting to think you're correct. At least with the one forum, I belong to. I am supposed to be keeping my blood pressure down, but that's hard to do when they start saying you are anti-American and anti-constitutional because you don't agree with their delusions and conspiracies.

It's like the only thing they can do is try to shame you or discredit you into agreeing with them.

• Haha
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think I may be starting to think you're correct. At least with the one forum, I belong to. I am supposed to be keeping my blood pressure down, but that's hard to do when they start saying you are anti-American and anti-constitutional because you don't agree with their delusions and conspiracies.

It's like the only thing they can do is try to shame you or discredit you into agreeing with them.

You have to pick and choose your arguments sweets. The last two years have been crazy on an new decibel. Why make it hard on yourself?

Heck, I heard I'm undemocratic and have no affinity for freedom of speech. What do you do with that? The mind boggles against the insanity.

Take care of yourself and the little ones. :yellowheart:

~bella

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
You have to pick and choose your arguments sweets.

Pretty much have learned how to do that off of forums, but not so much on them.

Why make it hard on yourself?

I think that is something that I still have trouble with. I tend to make everything hard on myself.

Heck, I heard I'm undemocratic and have no affinity for freedom of speech. What do you do with that?

I would argue back, but I am trying to not do that anymore. It's as my girlfriend says, they aren't going to change their minds and all you are doing is making them dig their heels in further. I have to keep her voice in the back of my head more often.

Take care of yourself and the little ones. :yellowheart:

This is my goal. Thursday is the surgery and my next argument might be getting the doctor to extend out my time out of work. Once he sends me back to work, even if it is only two weeks after the surgery where I work will not hesitate to send me on a call with a 350-pound patient. I would ask for light-duty, but there is none at my job. I say this because he wouldn't give me a note to be out of work until the day of the surgery going forward two weeks after. There was no way I could go to work in the pain that I am in with the gall bladder attacks. If I get one in the middle of lifting a patient, I will likely drop that patient.

He didn't or wouldn't understand.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
it is possible that a few christians kind of maybe don’t want to accept what others say if it perhaps differs from their own ideas

none of us are free unless we ALL our free

When it comes to life and death, accepting what others say doesn't mean they'll be going to hades for you if it turns out that they're wrong. It takes courage to stand when the wide way is trying to influence you. Be brave.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
I tend to agree, I have no problem sharing my thoughts and opinion. They Usually vary and are quite different from the norm. I don’t tend to care what other people think, my opinions on my own and don’t care if people agree with me or not

John 1:46-47 And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see. 47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

I am part of another Christian forum where basically the one sub-forum has been taken over by conspiracies and nothing is done about it. When you speak out against them you are called the enemy and a troll and it will be hellfire for you.

One of the latest ones is that Trump will be president again, JFK JR is still alive and will be his VP.

JFK JR was a staunch Democrat like the rest of his family. He would never be Trump's VP even if he was still alive. Some of these things are just way out in the left field!

hmmm... I'll have to root around and see if I can find it.

Upvote 0