Lombard
✟10,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was quite depressed this morning when Christian forms or is not loading up, I went searching for other Christian forums. What I found was “Christian conspiracy” sites , and far right wing boards.

When the first things you see, or warnings about “big tech” Censoring conservative website. warnings about the Covid vaccine being “the mark of the beast”, or nothing but criticisms of President Biden and praise of President Trump, you know they are placed to step away from. Christianity and Christ are not the primary focus.

Thank you for creating and maintaining this board.

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
In these days especially it is obviously getting more and more difficult to maintain a free sounding board, where Christians can speak.
Thank you, CF!

Upvote 0

.Jeremiah.

Jul 26, 2021
The South
✟21,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In these days especially it is obviously getting more and more difficult to maintain a free sounding board, where Christians can speak.
Thank you, CF!

it is possible that a few christians kind of maybe don’t want to accept what others say if it perhaps differs from their own ideas

none of us are free unless we ALL our free

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
it is possible that a few christians kind of maybe don’t want to accept what others say if it perhaps differs from their own ideas

You don't have to accept anyone's ideas. That's a question of personal judgement. But to deny their voice is wrong. In a venue like this, everyone can share their opinion.

No one has to agree or validate your thoughts. That's where problems come in.

~bella

Upvote 0

.Jeremiah.

Jul 26, 2021
The South
✟21,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You don't have to accept anyone's ideas. That's a question of personal judgement. But to deny their voice is wrong. In a venue like this, everyone can share their opinion.

No one has to agree or validate your thoughts. That's where problems come in.

~bella

you are right

i posted something similar to what you said somewhere recently

please don’t try to validate my thoughts

that would not work out well for either of us

ALL of my thought are wrong

i am not being sarcastic

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
you are right

i posted something similar to what you said somewhere recently

Sometimes you have to let a statement stand on its own. They have a different perspective and that's okay. They don't need to think like you or see the world through your lenses. That's impossible.

~bella

Upvote 0

Benjamin413

Jul 25, 2021
Lombard
✟10,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes you have to let a statement stand on its own. They have a different perspective and that's okay. They don't need to think like you or see the world through your lenses. That's impossible.

~bella

I tend to agree, I have no problem sharing my thoughts and opinion. They Usually vary and are quite different from the norm. I don’t tend to care what other people think, my opinions on my own and don’t care if people agree with me or not

Upvote 0

.Jeremiah.

Jul 26, 2021
The South
✟21,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

~bella

you are right

again

it’s a concept I’ve only been learning recently (year or so)

yes, I’m pretty slow, no doubt

your words are comforting

• Friendly
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I tend to agree, I have no problem sharing my thoughts and opinion. They Usually vary and are quite different from the norm. I don’t tend to care what other people think, my opinions on my own and don’t care if people agree with me or not

I value the feedback of people who know and love me. They understand the impact of their statements. They're not speaking from their head or supposition.

If someone disagrees or doesn't take my advice that's their choice. They live with the consequences. Good or bad. The same holds true for those I know.

My perspective is ownership. We all make mistakes. But I own my stuff. I don't accept as much input as some. I can live with my screw up. Less so with shoddy advice.

~bella

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
you are right

again

it’s a concept I’ve only been learning recently (year or so)

yes, I’m pretty slow, no doubt

your words are comforting

Thank you. We're slow in some areas and faster in others. You're making progress. That's important. :)

~bella

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
“Christian conspiracy” sites , and far right wing boards.

I am part of another Christian forum where basically the one sub-forum has been taken over by conspiracies and nothing is done about it. When you speak out against them you are called the enemy and a troll and it will be hellfire for you.

One of the latest ones is that Trump will be president again, JFK JR is still alive and will be his VP.

JFK JR was a staunch Democrat like the rest of his family. He would never be Trump's VP even if he was still alive. Some of these things are just way out in the left field!

Upvote 0

Benjamin413

Jul 25, 2021
Lombard
✟10,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am part of another Christian forum where basically the one sub-forum has been taken over by conspiracies and nothing is done about it. When you speak out against them you are called the enemy and a troll and it will be hellfire for you.

One of the latest ones is that Trump will be president again, JFK JR is still alive and will be his VP.

JFK JR was a staunch Democrat like the rest of his family. He would never be Trump's VP even if he was still alive. Some of these things are just way out in the left field!
Things like that are what I’m trying to avoid and why I’m glad CF is back up. I haven’t been here long but I have yet to see that here.

I don’t care if someone is a trump supporter. They are free to like, support and donate to him.

But when they make claims like “he will be back in office on this date” and the date keeps getting pushed back, and they make claims such as the JFK Jr one, I just have to shake my head.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
But when they make claims like “he will be back in office on this date” and the date keeps getting pushed back, and they make claims such as the JFK Jr one, I just have to shake my head.

Pretty much!

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was quite depressed this morning when Christian forms or is not loading up, I went searching for other Christian forums. What I found was “Christian conspiracy” sites , and far right wing boards.

When the first things you see, or warnings about “big tech” Censoring conservative website. warnings about the Covid vaccine being “the mark of the beast”, or nothing but criticisms of President Biden and praise of President Trump, you know they are placed to step away from. Christianity and Christ are not the primary focus.

Thank you for creating and maintaining this board.
Many issues that can bring down a message board can be fixed in minutes or hours. CF has gone down for multiple days at a time before, and survived.

Now, message boards and other sites that tolerate threats of violence are in a more precarious position, in terms of getting canceled. But that's against the rules here anyway, so I'm not that concerned.

Reactions: Benjamin413
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
When the first things you see, or warnings about “big tech” Censoring conservative website. warnings about the Covid vaccine being “the mark of the beast”, or nothing but criticisms of President Biden and praise of President Trump, you know they are placed to step away from.

In other words, a tamer version of what we've been put through for over four years now, thanks to the other end of the political spectrum.

:sleep:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Benjamin413

Jul 25, 2021
Lombard
✟10,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why venture from here. Everything we need in a true Christian forum is right here.

I was just looking for a possible back up if this place was down for an extended period of time.

but they all pale in comparison

Upvote 0