Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Someone from the US please explain to me how it works....when the president’s Chief of Staff launches a personal attack against a member of Congress and the claims are largely untrue, if he fails to withdraw his remarks, or apologise, is he required to resign.

Or are we to simply accept that Kelly’s character is now mirroring his boss’s...?

In wishing to besmirch the standing of Representative Wilson, he made some untrue statements about her speech at an FBI building dedication a couple of years ago.

He claimed she was a Congresswoman.

She wasn’t at the time of the funding.

He claimed that she took credit for the building’s funding.

She didn’t.

He claimed that she neglected to honour the two agents for whom the building was dedicated.

She didn’t.

This is Trumpism 101. Time will tell whether he chooses to do the right thing...

Last edited:

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Careful! We stupid civilians aren't allowed to question the lies issued from an ex-military member's mouth.
Ringo

Well, the sure thing is that Trump won’t be taking responsibility for this screw-up, so that leaves Kelly holding the bag, no...?

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟879,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I understood what Kelley said and don't think that he did anything wrong. If anything, the woman misunderstood and didn't have a clue. There wasn't any molehill to make a mountain out of, but she tried.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I understood what Kelley said and don't think that he didn't do anything wrong.

Wait up...you don’t think he didn’t do anything wrong..? Does this mean you do think he did something wrong..?

If anything, the woman misunderstood and didn't have a clue. There wasn't any molehill to make a mountain out of, but she tried.

Which “woman”...? Could you do her a little more courtesy than Kelly did and use her name please...?

You do realise that a video exists of the speech that Kelly was commenting on?

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It will be dangerous for our world if Kelly were to resign -- not that he would....over this anyway. He may grow tired of babysitting at some point.

If he is the man of character which many seem to describe, wouldn’t he want to correct such an obviously incorrect claim...?

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟987,269.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
I understood what Kelley said and don't think that he didn't do anything wrong. If anything, the woman misunderstood and didn't have a clue. There wasn't any molehill to make a mountain out of, but she tried.

You just double negated your point out of existence.
OB

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟879,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wait up...you don’t think he didn’t do anything wrong..? Does this mean you do think he did something wrong..?

Thanks for catching my typo. I'll go back and make some changes. No, I don't think that he did anything wrong.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Take Kelly, nobody cares.

If you think Fox News is an accurate depiction of the pulse of the right wing in USA then you're clueless.
I have honest question:

Whenever I have watched FOX which I can tell you is rare, I have seen the exact thing they say on FOX repeated many many times here by nearly all Trump supporters. It is like everyone wake up and tune in to FOX to get marching order for day. So how does FOX not have pulse of the right wing in the USA?

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I have honest question:

Whenever I have watched FOX which I can tell you is rare, I have seen the exact thing they say on FOX repeated many many times here by nearly all Trump supporters. It is like everyone wake up and tune in to FOX to get marching order for day. So how does FOX not have pulse of the right wing in the USA?

Well, it’s what Donnie does every morning...!

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for catching my typo. I'll go back and make some changes. No, I don't think that he did anything wrong.

You don’t think that telling mistruths about Congresswoman Wilson was “anything wrong”...?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟879,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have honest question:

Conservatives share many things in common - with or without Fox. The same is true for liberals, but they wouldn't ever watch Fox. If liberals did watch Fox, it would probably be to find out what to oppose.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Conservatives share many things in common - with or without Fox. The same is true for liberals, but they wouldn't ever watch Fox. If liberals did watch Fox, it would probably be to find out what to oppose.
I don't watch FOX because it is very biased reporting. And because most of "talking heads" are know nothing people. Like Bill "Nobody knows why tides happen" O'Reilly. Sean Hannity is made of same stuff. In my opinion they hired for their racist attitudes and willingness to lie rather than intelligence and it shows.

• Agree
Reactions: tadoflamb
Upvote 0