So...do you guys believe God exists? Why or why not? My testimony.

May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know where this thread is supposed to go so I will put it right here. Feel free to move it if you don't think it belongs here (yes, I am talking to the moderators).

Ever since I started believing in GOD and in Jesus I have had supernatural experiences, like, the feelings of my emotions being manipulated and the feeling of a spirit dwelling inside of me, kind of like bodily possession. Please don't call me crazy if you are a non-believer, I have heard it all. I assure you that I am a perfectly sane, intelligent, thinking and rational person.

In my lifetime I have prayed and talked to GOD many times, and sometimes I would actually hear a voice talking back to me. Don't think I am just hearing voices and I am going crazy, I am not. I really think it is GOD talking to me.

I woke up this morning and felt a presence in my room (like it was holding me in its arms, is it GOD holding me in his loving arms maybe? It felt kind of nice, I have actually kissed him before and have loved him back!) with me and then I heard voices talking, but I could not see anyone. I don't fully comprehend what is happening, GOD showed me that HE was infinite and I could not comprehend that either (can finite, mortal man really ever comprehend his Creator? I think not!). I am under the impression that supernatural spirits are in my room talking to me (like my room is haunted, ever since I started believing in this stuff I have been having pretty strange experiences that no non-believer would have ever believed!) although I cannot see them visibly. Spirits are invisible, remember? I may feel their presence and hear them talking to me, but I cannot see them.

Its still hard for me to distinguish between the voice of GOD though and the other voices I am hearing. I can hear several voices speaking to me into my mind. When I have subject matter, which to answer? I hope none of them are evil spirits. I actually cannot distinguish between the voice of GOD, his angels, or any demons that might be coming near me. This could be a problem. How do I tell which voices are OK to talk to? Of course we naturally would only want to talk to the good voices, not the bad ones. Demons, go away and leave us alone! In Jesus' Holy Name. Lol, amen.

When GOD speaks to you guys, what do you do? Some of you believe in GOD and in Jesus too. Those of you who are believers too can talk to me about it. As for non-believers, you can stay quiet, I don't want to hear your negative criticisms and your dribble. I know I am not crazy. I actually do hear voices talking to me when I am in my room, but no human is actually present with me when I hear them. Therefore they must be disembodied spirits of some sort talking to me.

Sometimes I have felt this awesomely powerful presence with me too and I think it is GOD and it has filled me with holy fear, like, I have never felt so afraid of GOD before. Amen! Perhaps it is GOD Himself that enables me to fear HIM. The terror of the LORD will give you the shakes, trust me on that one. I have never felt so afraid in my entire life. Well, trust me on this one again, no one is going to want to stand before GOD when He is angry. His anger is really scary. It is infinite, can destroy this whole universe it can. But GOD be praised he is not an evil guy, He is actually good. Killing us all is not in HIS character (Rather taking care of us is). That would actually be the character of the Devil, that evil one...no doubt he wants to kill us all. In the power of Jesus name he can be beaten, amen! That vicious killer.

Last edited:

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I don't know where this thread is supposed to go so I will put it right here. Feel free to move it if you don't think it belongs here (yes, I am talking to the moderators).

Ever since I started believing in GOD and in Jesus I have had supernatural experiences, like, the feelings of my emotions being manipulated and the feeling of a spirit dwelling inside of me, kind of like bodily possession. Please don't call me crazy if you are a non-believer, I have heard it all. I assure you that I am a perfectly sane, intelligent, thinking and rational person.

In my lifetime I have prayed and talked to GOD many times, and sometimes I would actually hear a voice talking back to me. Don't think I am just hearing voices and I am going crazy, I am not. I really think it is GOD talking to me.

I woke up this morning and felt a presence in my room (like it was holding me in its arms, is it GOD holding me in his loving arms maybe? It felt kind of nice, I have actually kissed him before and have loved him back!) with me and then I heard voices talking, but I could not see anyone. I don't fully comprehend what is happening, GOD showed me that HE was infinite and I could not comprehend that either (can finite, mortal man really ever comprehend his Creator? I think not!). I am under the impression that supernatural spirits are in my room talking to me (like my room is haunted, ever since I started believing in this stuff I have been having pretty strange experiences that no non-believer would have ever believed!) although I cannot see them visibly. Spirits are invisible, remember? I may feel their presence and hear them talking to me, but I cannot see them.

Its still hard for me to distinguish between the voice of GOD though and the other voices I am hearing. I can hear several voices speaking to me into my mind. When I have subject matter, which to answer? I hope none of them are evil spirits. I actually cannot distinguish between the voice of GOD, his angels, or any demons that might be coming near me. This could be a problem. How do I tell which voices are OK to talk to? Of course we naturally would only want to talk to the good voices, not the bad ones. Demons, go away and leave us alone! In Jesus' Holy Name. Lol, amen.

When GOD speaks to you guys, what do you do? Some of you believe in GOD and in Jesus too. Those of you who are believers too can talk to me about it. As for non-believers, you can stay quiet, I don't want to hear your negative criticisms and your dribble. I know I am not crazy. I actually do heard voices talking to me when I am in my room, but no human is actually present with me when I hear them. Therefore they must be disembodied spirits of some sort talking to me.
You may have heard angels, but I doubt that God would speak to you directly. That's not to say that He can't or wouldn't but I've never heard of anyone having a private audience with God Himself.

Angels are spirits but they can also appear as humans, so we wouldn't even know if we meet one. Demons/Devils can also disguise themselves as humans, so we need to be aware of their deception.

The Bible tells us how to distinguish between, good and evil spirits. It says that any spirit who doesn't confess that Christ came in the flesh is not of God. So the message they bring is what determines who they are.

I'm sure everyone hears voices in their head, "not audible" but just as if someone is projecting thoughts into your mind. Spirits do this, they project thoughts into our minds. You'll find that nearly all murderers, confess to hearing voices telling them to kill.

The best defense we have against unclean spirits is God's Word. They must obey God's Word, as much as they hate it. You can command an unclean spirit to come out of someone, by quoting God's Word. If the person being possessed or oppressed believes God's Word, then the unclean spirit has no choice but to leave.

You may have angels visiting you, so you may have a special calling. Just pray about it and God will reveal the meaning of it to you.

Upvote 0

Romans 8

Site Supporter
Feb 16, 2019
Canada
✟137,253.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

When GOD speaks to you guys, what do you do? Some of you believe in GOD and in Jesus too. Those of you who are believers too can talk to me about it. As for non-believers, you can stay quiet, I don't want to hear your negative criticisms and your dribble. I know I am not crazy. I actually do hear voices talking to me when I am in my room, but no human is actually present with me when I hear them. Therefore they must be disembodied spirits of some sort talking to me.

Sometimes I have felt this awesomely powerful presence with me too and I think it is GOD and it has filled me with holy fear, like, I have never felt so afraid of GOD before. Amen! Perhaps it is GOD Himself that enables me to fear HIM. The terror of the LORD will give you the shakes, trust me on that one. I have never felt so afraid in my entire life. Well, trust me on this one again, no one is going to want to stand before GOD when He is angry. His anger is really scary. It is infinite, can destroy this whole universe it can. But GOD be praised he is not an evil guy, He is actually good. Killing us all is not in HIS character (Rather taking care of us is). That would actually be the character of the Devil, that evil one...no doubt he wants to kill us all. In the power of Jesus name he can be beaten, amen! That vicious killer.

It sounds like you should find a church that believes in deliverance (if yours doesn't) and ask for prayer from a pastor that has the gift of spiritual discernment. Arm yourself with knowledge of spiritual warfare (a good book on this is called "War on the Saints"), and pray to Jesus for protection if you feel afraid or hear voices. It's assuredly not God that's making you feel terror. When the bible speaks of fearing God, it's a kind of respect we feel, not a literal terror or fear for our lives.
Have you attended any occult activities? Have you repented and asked for forgiveness/broken the chains of bondage to any and all occult activity from your past? Have you attended any Bethel churches / Hillsong events? There are many false teachers and counterfeit signs and wonders and we must be wise as serpents.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Don't be deceived by the whispers of Satan, for he is ever seeking to dissuade us and draw us away from God (note Adam & Eve). He may sound like God speaking, but is our enemy. I want to encourage you to put the Lord Jesus first in your heart, and talk directly to Him, as God says: "this is my beloved Son --hear ye Him". The Bible is our only authority, and not the ideas of men and reasonings. Jesus said: " if ye have seen Me, ye have seen the Father..." (John 14) ---see the whole chapter for enlightenment, friend. You might well ask for some help at the sound site: biblecounsel.net which I have much confidence in. Look up always! - Yours by grace, 1watchman.

Upvote 0

Richard Mulcahy

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Upvote 0

Richard Mulcahy

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello JaqDeanne55,
I enjoyed reading your testimony. I had similar experiences to you. In around 2003 whilst walking home one day I suddenly felt I was in the spirit and I recall feeling as though I was a walking mountain with phenomenal strength so powerful. I was amazed and felt so privileged that this happened to little old me! I felt invincible and it lasted about 10 seconds. At the same time to the left of me appeared a small whirl winned and it followed me on my left during this time.
I have also experienced terror where my heart beat so fast I thought it would shoot out of my chest! I dropped to my knees in an instant and prayed.
I must tell you that soon after this experience I read the bible from beginning to end over a 6 month period. Well the above was just a taste of what was to come since then. I have been fortunate to have witnessed many wonderful things since then and continue to to this day.
Don't worry to much about the fear, it is necessary so that we do not become complacent in our relationship with the Lord. God bless you...

Upvote 0

Richard Mulcahy

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2019
Reading
✟182,378.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello JaqDeanne55,
I enjoyed reading your testimony. I had similar experiences to you. In around 2003 whilst walking home one day I suddenly felt I was in the spirit and I recall feeling as though I was a walking mountain with phenomenal strength so powerful. I was amazed and felt so privileged that this happened to little old me! I felt invincible and it lasted about 10 seconds. At the same time to the left of me appeared a small whirl winned and it followed me on my left during this time.

I have also experienced terror where my heart beat so fast I thought it would shoot out of my chest! I dropped to my knees in an instant and prayed.
I must tell you that soon after this experience I read the bible from beginning to end over a 6 month period. Well the above was just a taste of what was to come since then. I have been fortunate to have witnessed many wonderful things since then and continue to to this day.
Don't worry to much about the fear, it is necessary so that we do not become complacent in our relationship with the Lord. God bless you...
Had a few scary experiences last night. I would just like to make clear that I am not advocating to have no fear of the Lord! FEAR the Lord your God! The bible makes this very clear. I was just wanting to encourage you to walk further in your relationship with Him and to not in anyway be discouraged by the fear you have experienced. I believe God is drawing you close to His side.

Upvote 0