• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

So disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal~Rose

AKA~luvinJC4ever
Jul 20, 2006
Florida
✟30,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

IMG_2585-1.jpg

Please keep me and my family in your prayers. We found out yesterday that the baby I am carrying passed away 3 weeks ago. I am scheduled for a D&C Monday morning.

Crystal~Rose

AKA~luvinJC4ever
Jul 20, 2006
Florida
✟30,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I dont know what to say, but I'm very sorry for your loss...
Its been a rough week, but somehow I made it through. I ended up getting a uterine infection running a high fever and awful cramps the last couple of days I think the antibiotics are working now. :doh: If I never have to do this again it'll be too soon

Upvote 0

Crystal~Rose

AKA~luvinJC4ever
Jul 20, 2006
Florida
✟30,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So sorry to hear what you are going through!! I've had two m/c myself, but I was never far enough along to have to have a D&C. My heart goes out to you! I will keep you in my prayers! (((HUGS)))!!!

I am so sorry ((Hugs))
:hug: :hug: :hug: Thank you both for your understanding and hugs

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.