Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Biden has accidentally finished the document search early 3 times now.

How many free passes does Biden get?
If they finished the document search early how is it that they continue to find documents without being asked to look again? It seems to me that they are just continuing to look when they are told of another possible location, the search has never ended.

"President Biden and Mrs. Biden, are there ANY boxes from this time period stored anywhere else that you can think of? Did you put anything in the garage, the attic, in an office on the property? How about in a storage unit off of this property?"

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Sure is....here's you on the 9th apparently convinced all docs had been found.

Well that's odd. What I wrote makes no allusion, inference, suggestion, or whiff of me convinced of that. What it does is support the claim of distinction I make.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sure is....here's you on the 9th apparently convinced all docs had been found.

Biden has accidentally finished the document search early 3 times now.

How many free passes does Biden get?

It was also claimed by the admin that there were no visitor logs at the biden's house. Secret Service now says there is.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It was also claimed by the admin that there were no visitor logs at the biden's house. Secret Service now says there is.

Oopsie!

Those records were probably in a different Corvette.

Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well that's odd. What I wrote makes no allusion, inference, suggestion, or whiff of me convinced of that. What it does is support the claim of distinction I make.
And now that the Justice Department has found more documents at Biden’s home?

I'm curious what you consider cooperation.

Because Trump turned over documents....claimed they were all he had....and got raided.

Biden turned over documents.....kept it quiet, and only told people when Republicans gained the House and started asking. Don't worry though...honest mistake. Nothing to see here.

Since then he's had 5 or so more oopsies. Why even count at this point? We may find new classified documents at his house till 2024.

It's nice that you give him credit for cooperating with his appointees. I guess if I didn't realize that the DOJ was a department of the federal government that Biden is in charge of...I might find that cooperation convincing.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
No, they did not say that. They said they had their records of various people that came, not that the Bidens had a log.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No, they did not say that. They said they had their records of various people that came, not that the Bidens had a log.

But that's just splitting hairs. The question was whether or not there was ANY visitor logs that could determine who came and went from that house and may have had unauthorized access to top secret information that was being mismanaged.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Not really. If the records were there since he was VP, he only had agents for up to 6 months after he left office in Jan. 2017. He did not get them back until in 2020. The agents would have their own notes about who came but if the request was for visitor logs from Biden, there weren't any.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Not really. If the records were there since he was VP, he only had agents for up to 6 months after he left office in Jan. 2017. He did not get them back until in 2020. The agents would have their own notes about who came but if the request was for visitor logs from Biden, there weren't any.

The request is for visitor logs of those who came to that house (and whatever other houses he owns and keeps top secret documents in).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The lawyers are finding so many classified documents they've put the FBI in charge... hmmm

I think it's a 50 document rule or something....once your lawyers have seen 50 classified documents, they automatically send in the FBI or it starts to look silly.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I think it's a 50 document rule or something....once your lawyers have seen 50 classified documents, they automatically send in the FBI or it starts to look silly.
There probably won't be any more show-up.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Donald, I need your crummiest take.

1674744994742.png

No, that's too crummy.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Creative political comedy, on par with Dante, and only one of the reasons Trump is feared in the swamp... even if it blows right over 81 million heads.
Maybe if he pulled his eyelids back, more people would find his brand of sophisticated political humor hilarious.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Maybe if he pulled his eyelids back, more people would find his brand of sophisticated political humor hilarious.
Well, I suppose the lack of humor can be understood since people have gotten their 'you-know-whats' stretched over a barrel during this administration.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
And now that the Justice Department has found more documents at Biden’s home?

I'm curious what you consider cooperation.

Because Trump turned over documents....claimed they were all he had....and got raided.

Biden turned over documents.....kept it quiet, and only told people when Republicans gained the House and started asking. Don't worry though...honest mistake. Nothing to see here.

Since then he's had 5 or so more oopsies. Why even count at this point? We may find new classified documents at his house till 2024.

It's nice that you give him credit for cooperating with his appointees. I guess if I didn't realize that the DOJ was a department of the federal government that Biden is in charge of...I might find that cooperation convincing.
??? I am really not sure your point?

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I'm for a full investigation into why those records were in Biden's boxes. I think an argument can be made, as was attempted in the Trump case, to claim that the box was packed by a staffer when Biden left office and accidentally included the classified papers.

Ex-Biden executive assistant testified that she didn’t know classified documents were among items she packed

President Joe Biden’s former executive assistant said she wasn’t aware that any classified documents were among the papers she packed for the then-vice president as he was leaving office, according to excerpts from her transcribed interview with the House Oversight Committee provided to CNN.

The assistant, Kathy Chung, also said she did not notice any classified documents when she unpacked boxes at the Biden’s private office at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, DC, saying she didn’t sort through or closely examine the contents that included family photos, policy papers and challenge coins.

The new details – the first to surface publicly in months – are likely known to federal investigators in the months-long probe into classified materials found at two locations connected to Biden.

• Informative
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A big question is how did Joe filch classified documents from the time he was a senator? As a senator, you view documents in a secure facility at a lower level in the Capitol. You are not allowed to have a cell phone, you have to turn it over to the police before entering the secure area. They caught Sandy Berger after he stuffed classified documents down his pants. As to Trump, who made up the story he was selling nuclear secrets to a foreign nation?

Upvote 0