so after much consideration, I finally got my first tattoos. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Z

zhilan

I also like alot of the Russian Orthodox triple crosses, but I think I'll leave that for the Orthodox.

The Orthodox Church frowns on tattoos, although certainly people do still get them. But pretty universally all priests I've heard talk about them object, with the exception of the Copts who traditionally have a small cross on their inside right wrist.

Upvote 0
R

RoseofLima

If I could go back 20 years, one thing I would definitely have gotten was a tatoo. One on my upper arm with my name and some stars perhaps, or the vines...

At 40 though, if I did it now it would be like a mid-life crisis type deal. My sister at 42 years got her damn naval peirced last year... what a joke. She must think she is a hip teen or something.
Just a question- why would you tattoo your own name on yourself.....:scratch:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What!?? No Descendents shirt???

The tag on my right sleeve in that pic says "Milo Goes To College" in really small letters.

Although on some days I'd tell you that they're my favorite band, I hate, hate at least half and perhaps as much as 80% of their music. Wierd huh? I cannot tollerate "joke songs" and such that either get old fast or where never funny in the first place. Songs like Clean Sheets, Coolidge, Bikeage, Myage, and Hope are top shelf in my book though. You're an admitted appreciator of all things nerdy, surely you can extend a little love to nerdcore pioneers like The Descendents?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.