• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

so after much consideration, I finally got my first tattoos. What do you think?

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by MikeK, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss Shelby

Miss Shelby Legend

+3,028
    Catholic
    Private
    So where's the poll?

2. WordofGod

WordofGod True LOVE never Fails and Casts out fear. Supporter

+6,285
    Catholic
    Private
    US-Republican
    Big mistake is what I think. If that doesn't give a appearance of evil what would?

Abstain from all appearance of evil. 1 Thessalonians 5:22:crossrc:

3. Annabel Lee

Annabel Lee Beware the Thought Police

+1,102
    Christian
    US-Others
    Okay, Okay..lemme think. :)

4. Annabel Lee

+1,102
    Christian
    US-Others
    Okay I have a few sin-driven options in mind but not enough.
    I think I need help, Michelle. Could you pm me some ideas?

5. Globalnomad

Globalnomad Senior Veteran

+608
    Catholic
    Married
    Boy, you lost a lot of weight since you bought those jeans!

6. Diane_Windsor

Diane_Windsor Senior Contributor

+468
    Agnostic
    Married
    US-Others
    Well since you asked I'll be frank.

Those are the most ridiculous tattoos I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot of them (i.e. Sturgis, sports, etc.)

Mr. Cool Ice???? :doh:

Remember you asked~I'm just giving my honest opinion :)

7. Miss Shelby

Miss Shelby Legend

+3,028
    Catholic
    Private
    ahhh man. Annabel should have included 'visit Sturgis' in her midlife crisis activity option poll! dang!

8. MikeK

MikeK Traditionalist Catholic

+5,502
    Catholic
    Married
    I think it gives the appearance of hilarity.

Lots of people way to busy to actually read whole threads up in here.

9. Annabel Lee

+1,102
    Christian
    US-Others
    Oh man, that would have been perfect!

10. epiclesis

epiclesis Legend

+784
    Catholic
    Married
    and lack a sense of humor.... :)

11. Smilin

Smilin Spirit of the Wolf

+242
    Atheist
    Married
    Yah...where is the poll?

Couldn't find it anywheres and certainly up for some entertainment!:clap: ^_^ :kiss:

12. zhilan

zhilan Guest

+0
    The Orthodox Church frowns on tattoos, although certainly people do still get them. But pretty universally all priests I've heard talk about them object, with the exception of the Copts who traditionally have a small cross on their inside right wrist.

13. RoseofLima

RoseofLima Guest

+0
    What!?? No Descendents shirt???

14. RoseofLima

RoseofLima Guest

+0
    Just a question- why would you tattoo your own name on yourself.....:scratch:

15. geocajun

geocajun Priest of the holy smackrament

+1,610
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Apparently you've never been issued the challenge "oh yea, is your name on it?" when claiming ownership of something :)

16. Miss Shelby

Miss Shelby Legend

+3,028
    Catholic
    Private
    Smilin! The only poster who compels me to use this :kiss: smilie! Where've you been old dog? :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

17. RoseofLima

RoseofLima Guest

+0
    Personally, I'm trying to disown myself...

18. tadoflamb

tadoflamb no identificado

+7,256
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    It helps me remember what my name is. The only problem is, when I look down at my tattoo, it says "DAT". :(

Pax,

Tad

19. MikeK

MikeK Traditionalist Catholic

+5,502
    Catholic
    Married
    The tag on my right sleeve in that pic says "Milo Goes To College" in really small letters.

Although on some days I'd tell you that they're my favorite band, I hate, hate at least half and perhaps as much as 80% of their music. Wierd huh? I cannot tollerate "joke songs" and such that either get old fast or where never funny in the first place. Songs like Clean Sheets, Coolidge, Bikeage, Myage, and Hope are top shelf in my book though. You're an admitted appreciator of all things nerdy, surely you can extend a little love to nerdcore pioneers like The Descendents?

20. RoseofLima

RoseofLima Guest

+0
    LOL!! I am also not a big fan of joke songs.

Did you ever listen to Big Black?? They were like the epitome of nerdcore.... Kerosene was like my high school mantra!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.