Snowball Fight!

Twelve

If you give me a hand, I will help you hold on...
Jun 19, 2007
[fill in the blank]
Visit site
✟9,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The other day, I was introduced to the snowball fights that can occur on the fellowship threads, so I decided to make a thread just for that. If you are familiar with these "snowball" fights, you will know not to throw only snowballs. Anyway, yeah, this thread is for "snowball" fights, and it is strictly for fun, fellowship, and for blessings that will be given out. I am not the only to be giving blessings, though.
You could form your own army if you want and bribe them all with blessings or something. Just as long as you give at least ten blessings to someone who posted here at some point in time, and then tell us about it. You could lie about it, but I strongly encourage blessing someone during this "snowball" fight. And yes, I will be giving away 50 blessings to exactly 12 people. It might be random, and it might be of my choosing depending on how well or funny or whatever the person did during the "snowball" war. You may chat all you want, just make sure to throw something at someone during the time you spend here.

Have a nice day!:)

Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
th_snowball_1.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Twelve

If you give me a hand, I will help you hold on...
Jun 19, 2007
[fill in the blank]
Visit site
✟9,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes I guess all of the graphics stuff is really beyond me
I just right-click the image, copy the image location, then paste onto reply, and finally add the IMG tags around it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.