Washington
✟684,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I just got a warning that there is going to be a snow storm tomorrow. We should be used to this by now because we get quite a few of them here. But somebody always end up getting hurt. I don't know what it's like to drive in the snow because I don't drive. Could you please pray that there will be no accidents and no one will get hurt?

We had a lot of snowfall today and there was a collision that turned deadly today. We get a lot of snow here in the winter months and we should be used to it, but sometimes during the first snowfall in winter someone always gets hurt, but usually they don't die. But this time someone died in the crash.

Fatal, 3-vehicle crash blocking U.S. Highway 395 about 100 yards north of Aspen Hill Way, south of Loon Lake. Washington State Patrol investigator on-scene says highway to likely be closed for "hours."

48332740_2116623801736139_5345743397292343296_o.jpg

Last edited:

Its True

Dec 10, 2018
Private
✟8,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Fatal, 3-vehicle crash blocking U.S. Highway 395 about 100 yards north of Aspen Hill Way, south of Loon Lake. Washington State Patrol investigator on-scene says highway to likely be closed for "hours."

That's terrible... I pray that those that lost their life knew our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ so as to not have lost their spiritual life. Dear God I pray and hope this to be true. Continue to guide us through these chaotic times. In your Holy name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟684,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
That's terrible... I pray that those that lost their life knew our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ so as to not have lost their spiritual life. Dear God I pray and hope this to be true. Continue to guide us through these chaotic times. In your Holy name, Amen.

Amen

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟78,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
My prayers are with everyone who has to travel on icy roads.

Wintry storm ices roads across much of US Southeast.
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — Snowed-in Southerners made the best of a day without work or school Monday while officials warned that roads remained treacherous even as the worst of a wintry storm departed...

Snowed-in South makes the best of day off from work, school

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟684,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,072,977.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Our modern mobility comes with a terrible price. God...deliver us from ourselves.
Oh, I think things were probably more concerning in the horse and buggy days. They had no warnings from meteorologists back then, or cell phones or EMS or any vets to come out and save the horses.

Upvote 0

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
Independence, Missouri, USA
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here Sunday we got a foot of snow, yesterday and today the effects continued to be felt. Though they cleared the roads of snow, it took time and during the night what melted froze on the roads. Some lost power and had accidents, but thankfully it wasn't worse with all the snow and ice on things like roads and power lines. Introverted I'll definitely pray for y'all, the Lord willing may God bless with protection and service for all who're in need.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Introverted1293

Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟684,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Here Sunday we got a foot of snow, yesterday and today the effects continued to be felt. Though they cleared the roads of snow, it took time and during the night what melted froze on the roads. Some lost power and had accidents, but thankfully it wasn't worse with all the snow and ice on things like roads and power lines. Introverted I'll definitely pray for y'all, the Lord willing may God bless with protection and service for all who're in need.

Thank you very much @Brotherly Spirit

Upvote 0