• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Snatched Fear

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I keep reading the Holy Bible and studying Romans 8 and John 10:27-30 and keep asking mom if it is true that the devil cant snatch from Jesus.

I believe I accidently bowed to the devil. I prayed to Jesus and saw the yellow cross in my shower and my brain thought it was Jesus but it was the devil. I confused an act of God for an act of Satan now I am worried my mansion in Heaven been destroyed and I am damned to hell as antichrist false prophet I dont hear Jesus, God, Holy Spirit I see blue light in brain says beast no erections and hear a voice say the Antichrist is coming I am worried the Devil has the power to snatch kidnap from Jesus but the Bible says it is impossible is the Bible telling the truth is this all in my head.

Mom, Dad, Church, Pastors say yes and either they are decieved going to hell as well they say Jesus still will rapture me despite bowing to the yellow cross it was a dream in the shower.

They say I am afraid for nothing cant be snatched or kidnapped from Jesus and he doesnt destroy mansions I asked him in my Heart when I was four and I was baptized at eight I have been battling a brain infection my labs show it is really bad so I take augmentin can the devil in reality kidnap from Jesus because that means the Bible lies is it mental illness.